jabrenica

Mar 9, 2015
California
✟7,648.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my husband and I to come back together into the same house.
I as a mother miss living with him and our 3 young children. He is just now starting a new job selling insurance. Pray that he would start making major money so that he could afford for us to get a rental place together as a family again so that I as the wife/mom would not have to live in a separate house depending on my parents for rent. We miss being together.

Secondly, pray please for my husband's bad temper to soften up. He has road rage and can be easily frustrated by small things. It is upsetting to me and the kids. Pray for him to return to the LORD, as he is also backslidden.

Thanks!:clap::clap::hug:

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
praying-hands_zps953410d0.jpg

PRAYING for You
and Your husband!

Upvote 0

jabrenica

Mar 9, 2015
California
✟7,648.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My husband was about to take me and the children to church this Sunday for the first time in a long time. But today our youngest was sick with a cough.
He decided not to take us to church after all, saying "church is overrated, James is still sick, and I have to watch basketball."

I agree a sick kid is reason enough to stay home. But the other remarks hurt. Please pray he would have an attitude change. He was so close to taking us all to church before James' coughing. But I just hope and pray he'd have the DESIRE to worship at church again. (BTW, we MET at church and he used to lead Bible studies!)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jabrenica

Mar 9, 2015
California
✟7,648.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A praise report . . .

A week ago I requested prayer that he would have the DESIRE to worship at church again.

Well, today my husband announced that he's taking us to church tomorrow morning!

He said: "I don't know why a heathen like me wants to go to church." (paraphrased).

Thank you for your prayers. He is a backslider and I want him to return to the LORD. Please pray that he would go back to the place he was at when I first met him and when we got married. He used to lead me in Bible study!

Thanks for your continued prayers. Pray also he would not have any negative words to say about the church service tomorrow, as he is wont to do. Pray also that his hardened heart would be touched at church by the Lord tomorrow and he would want to repent and start walking the straight and narrow path again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums