• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Falling Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dearest 2Seekhymn,

I don't know your situation, but I have said a prayer for you. The world is not as dark as you feel right now. There is light, and that light is Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Turn towards him right now and cast the demons away. They can't harm you because you have a shield of safety around you right now. Turn to Jesus. Pray, and tell us what is wrong.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
2seek, so sorry to hear that everything is closing in on you. It's sad that the church just sent you on your way.

You're talking about giving up... are there any smaller things you could do to break out of your usual patterns and just feel a little more yourself, just for a bit?

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
2seek, it might feel like God has left you, your might hear it inside your head, but if you look at his actual words, he said "I will never leave you nor forsake you." The condemnation is the enemy's way of breaking you down. God has already provided a way of escape, a way of being pure and redeemed no matter what you've done or how you've responded. That applies to halfway decent church people who mess up as much as it applies to "sinners."

Imagine yourself as part of a vine. You are connected to the base trunk, seamlessly and strong. The sap that runs through the trunk and roots also runs through you. You are part of the vine.

You know that passage. He is the vine, and you are the branches. He has promised to be as much a part of you as the continual growth that comes out of one stalk. He is in you, and you are in Him.

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think she is going to be okay. I've been talking her through this all day. Please people, if you have a heart, PM this woman and give her incouragment. I don't know for sure if she did what she said, but even talking about it is a cry for help. Let her know how much God loves her. Please. She needs some good Christian advise right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ephraimanesti

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
2seekhymn said:
I have stopped eating, I cant sleep, I cry all day. Death has come to get me, I'm terrified. I'm horrified of loosing people I love, my family no longer gets along, no one will take me serious. My own church told me they have no experience with this. I am finished, I the Lord has left me, does not want me, it's dark, I cant feel myself dying, God wont accept me, Im so angry and hurt. Please help me. Someone talk to me, I have nowhere to go.

MY DEAR FRIEND,

As you know, there are a lot of people who care about you and are praying very hard for you right now. :groupray: We all feel and share your pain and want to help you get through whatever this darkness is that Satan has surrounded you with.
The main lie that the Evil One has gotten you to accept is the FALSE IDEA that God has left you and won't accept you. Our Lord has promised each and every one of us--AND ESPECIALLY YOU IN YOUR TIME OF PAIN, "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU."(Hebrews 13:5) He is, as we speak, closer to you than your own soul--He hears every beat of your heart as well as every word that you pray. All you have to do is turn to Him, surrender to His Love for you, and be healed of all this pain and fear which is troubling you. Scripture promises, "THE LORD IS NEAR TO THOSE WHO HAVE A BROKEN HEART, AND HE SAVES SUCH AS HAVE A CONTRITE SPIRIT."(Psalms 34:18)
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE "THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE"(Deu 32:10) AND THAT HE DIED UPON THE CROSS TO PAY THE PRICE OF YOUR DELIVERANCE FROM ALL PAIN AND SORROW. Scripture tells us that He knew and Loved you even before you were born!--and He has never, and WILL NEVER, EVER STOP!!!!!!!! Do not listen to the evil lies of Satan, but only to the Loving words of our Lord, whispered in your ear by the Holy Spirit, "YES, I HAVE LOVED YOU WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE; THEREFORE WITH LOVINGKINDNESS I HAVE DRAWN YOU TO ME."(Je 31:3)
There are many here who are praying and are willing to support and provide guidance for you in this hard time. i pray that you will surrender to God's Love for you as evidenced by the Love shown by your Brothers and Sisters in Christ who are praying so hard for your deliverance. Let us help you get out of this darkness and back into the warmth and light of God's Love. MAY YOU BE BLESSED!!!!!

WITH LOVE AND PRAYER,
ephraim

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
2seek, feel free to PM any of us...I don't want to bombard you with messages from strangers, but we do care about you and hope you continue to feel better. Life is so complicated!

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This forum has a section where people who have injured themselves can share experiences. You might want to connect with some of these members ...they're in all stages of figuring out how to handle things, and some have found good resources.

http://www.christianforums.com/f478-self-injury-support.html

But of course I'm not trying to pass you along to other people. Feel free to keep writing your thoughts here!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

caireann

Go dtaga do ríocht
Jan 19, 2006
Alberta
✟8,090.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
2seek... look through Psalms... especially Psalm 6... David went through some really hard and dark times too. Maybe try praying Psalm 6... read it aloud and make it your prayer to God. I will also be praying for you. :hug:

:prayer: Dear Father in heaven. Hear this woman's pleas for help. Wrap her in Your loving arms. Surround her with Your Holy Spirit. Send Your angels to watch over and protect her. By the authority given by You, and in the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke Satan and his minions. You have no authority over this child of God! Lord Jesus, give her strength... turn her mourning into dancing Father. Lift her up and bring her joy. In Jesus name... :amen:

Upvote 0

2seekhymn

Feb 13, 2006
✟7,635.00
Faith
Christian
heron said:
This forum has a section where people who have injured themselves can share experiences. You might want to connect with some of these members ...they're in all stages of figuring out how to handle things, and some have found good resources.

But of course I'm not trying to pass you along to other people. Feel free to keep writing your thoughts here!

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2seekhymn said:
heron said:

I don't understand sweetie. Just posting a quote from another person is not letting us know anything. We all care for you. ALL of us.

Upvote 0

Super Gnat

Take my hand, precious Lord, and lead me home
Sep 15, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio--Go Cavs!
Visit site
✟16,409.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
*hugs* It's gonna be okay. God is still with you, even if you can't feel him.

I also want to second what madison said and urge you to go to a therapist. The way that you're feeling may be the result of a problem with your earthly body, and if it is, then you'll want to get it cured.

Upvote 0
O

Oddsox

2seekhymn said:
I have stopped eating, I cant sleep, I cry all day. Death has come to get me, I'm terrified. I'm horrified of loosing people I love, my family no longer gets along, no one will take me serious. My own church told me they have no experience with this. I am finished, I the Lord has left me, does not want me, it's dark, I cant feel myself dying, God wont accept me, Im so angry and hurt. Please help me. Someone talk to me, I have nowhere to go.
I'm praying for you. You can get through this although it may not always feel like it. Know that you are not alone. We all love you and will help you for as long as you need us. God is there waiting for you to go back to him too.

Feel free to PM me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.