Gotland
✟1,417.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It seems you are blind. The 66 books of the Bible do not lead astray except when imposters come in pretending to be Christians. You already have proven you don't understand the Bible. The apostles and prophets are the foundation of the church and Christ is the chief cornerstone, not a blind leader! God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit! Prophets were leaders in the Old Covenant. Jesus is resurrected. He is the chief cornerstone Who still leads His sheep.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

We are in these last days!

In the past are not the last days!

Hebrews 1
1In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

JESUS is not a prophet. He is GOD our Creator! Lily76_ knows that.

It is not good that you contradict Jesus abut these very important things, Here is what Jesus says in the bible: 19“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone.

Then later He ascended to God, and is now in God: 20On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.

When you write Jesus is not a prophet, are you saying Jesus could not hear from God, and that He did not testify about what He heard from God?

That is what makes a true prophet a prophet.

But Jesus role on earth, and in heaven is much larger than any prophet, to hear from God and testify about it is just a small part, He is also the chief shepherd, he is the way the truth and the life, He is on His throne in heaven after having been glorified by Father.

God will speak to His prophets as He wishes, but there is no need to complete Jesus teachings, since they are already complete, and for those that can hear Jesus, there is also no need for prophets. I have often heard from Jesus, and passed that word on to others that can not hear. If they could hear, it would be better, and save me some time. Even though I really love to hear from Jesus, and He will teach me things, while speaking to others as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A servant of the Kings

Dec 28, 2023
Gotland
✟1,417.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It seems you are blind. The 66 books of the Bible do not lead astray except when imposters come in pretending to be Christians. You already have proven you don't understand the Bible. The apostles and prophets are the foundation of the church and Christ is the chief cornerstone, not a blind leader! God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit! Prophets were leaders in the Old Covenant. Jesus is resurrected. He is the chief cornerstone Who still leads His sheep.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

We are in these last days!

In the past are not the last days!

Hebrews 1
1In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

JESUS is not a prophet. He is GOD our Creator! Lily76_ knows that.

Kindly do not start accuse, like the accuser. As he is not our Father.

Sisters and brothers are to cooperate, God will give us different gifts to use in the war against satan, The war is a war for life or death, it is not Gods wish that we waste our fighting power on each other. Instead we are to love each other, and appreciate the gifts that He gave others, knowing they were given to help us too.

Now kindly tell me why you think that text you are quoting forbids Father, God almighty, to speak to whom He wants to speak to.

As in your quote makes clear it is definitely the case that God gave a great message, a complete message through Jesus in that time about 2000 years ago, and He is continuing to speak to us that can hear Him, that He gave the grace to hear, He speaks from Heaven

What about all the references to prophets for example by Paul, when he suggested how churches would organize prophets, giving their prophecies to members of their church, not alone but three at a time.

So why do you think Paul was giving such advice about prophets if there were no prophets? Are you then calling Paul delusional too?

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It is not good that you contradict Jesus abut these very important things, Here is what Jesus says in the bible: 19“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone.

Then later He ascended to God, and is now in God: 20On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.
John 1:1 and Hebrews 1:1-2. Is your god a prophet? You are very confused.

When you write Jesus is not a prophet, are you saying Jesus could not hear from God, and that He did not testify about what He heard from God?

That is what makes a true prophet a prophet.

But Jesus role on earth, and in heaven is much larger than any prophet, to hear from God and testify about it is just a small part, He is also the chief shepherd, he is the way the truth and the life, He is on His throne in heaven after having been glorified by Father.
Your belief in false gods denies you any credibility on matters of Christianity.

God will speak to His prophets as He wishes, but there is no need to complete Jesus teachings, since they are already complete, and for those that can hear Jesus, there is also no need for prophets. I have often heard from Jesus, and passed that word on to others that can not hear. If they could hear, it would be better, and save me some time. Even though I really love to hear from Jesus, and He will teach me things, while speaking to others as well.
You are involved in false teachings and don't know truth from imagination.

Upvote 0