• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Falling Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

newyorknewyork

Oct 29, 2005
new york
✟24,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear friend,

my heart aches for you. Please don't hurt yourself sweetie. I have been there, I *know exactly* what it feels like - to be suicidal and want to die so the pain is gone. My Dad sadly ended his own life 2004 which broke my heart. You mentioned not wanting to leave all your family behind? If you did take your life, your family would all miss you sooo mcuh! You are sooo loved by them and by so many people. So many people would miss your pretty face, your personality... everything about you!

Feel free to PM me.
I've sent you a PM :)

I am here for you, okay... don't travel along this dark ugly path alone ok.. it's so mucher harder doing it alone.

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2seekhymn said:
Why have i been moved here? Why do I keep getting pushed away?

Nevermind

I think they put you here in hopes that someone in your same situation will be able to help you.

It's okay. No one is trying to push you out. We love and care about you. :hug:

Upvote 0

IKTCA

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2003
✟18,959.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
2seekhymn said:
Why have i been moved here? Why do I keep getting pushed away?

Nevermind
Yeah, why did they move you here? I wish whoever moved you here posted an introduction so that we can greet you properly.

The good side of it is that your friends came along with you and continue to encourage you. While you are here, feel at home.

Rupert

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will you try talking to someone in here?
I'm sure they can probably help.
I read on one of these threads that someone is an actual counselor. Maybe you could read through and try to find it. I really can't remember what thread it was in.

I would miss you something awful if you hurt yourself bad enough to end your life. Please don't do it. Those thoughts are totally from Satan.

I also know right now that you feel like God is against you, that he couldn't possibly love you, but he does. He loves you so much. He really wants you to come and talk to him right now. If you can't tell any one here your story, you can always tell him. God is always there to listen, just sometimes we block him out. It's not him blocking us out, it's us who don't want to hear from him. He loves you. He deosn't want you to hurt anymore. Whatever it is that you think is so awful isn't awful in his eyes. Jesus took care of your sins. All you have to do is confess them before the Lord, ask for forgiveness and they're gone. God will no longer hold you to those sins.

So what are you gonna do sweetie? Are you going to keep beating yourself up over your sins, or give them over to the Lord?

When I'm upset, and think the world is against me I try singing a song. The words are:

God will find a way
When I think there is no way.
He will take care of me.

There's more to the song, but those are the words I sing over and over again until I finally start feeling better. Maybe it might help for you.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Seekhymn, I hope that you will find peace one way or another. God loves you and He DOES accept you because He is merciful and He sees your pain and wants to comfort you. He will never desert you. You just have to hang in there and believe that. :hug: :hug: :hug: Welcome to christian forums and pm me if you ever need to. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Phillippians 4:13. :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zita123

Apr 18, 2005
CT.
✟997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Didn't know this new thread was here.
I'm feeling the same way today! Please send prayers out. I really don't want to be a burden on my family. I think they will all be so much better without me. I know it will hurt in the begginning but, after that I'm sure it will be a releif!!
Please pray for the right thing to happen.
Zita

Upvote 0

iwillfollow

shepherd boy of Bethlehem
Dec 6, 2005
In God's Creation.
✟941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh Zita, don't let satan get you down. You know, the devil tells you first that a wrong idea is not so bad, and God will forgive. Then when we give in and act on it, the devil turns an about-face and attacks us that the wrong idea is hideously wrong, and that God will never forgive us. But it's all just a lie, for 'he was a murderer from the beginning, the father of lies, and there is no truth in him'. Jesus loved you before, and He loves you now. I do so, so sincerely pray for the right thing to happen, and that you will come to no harm. :prayer" You're in a terrifying situation, with evil-doers plotting against those you love, 'for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in high places'. I pray God will cause the layers-in-wait stalking your soul and ensnaring your loved ones to fall into their own pit. Be of good courage. Put all your confidence in Him. We can do nothing of ourselves, but I can do all things through Christ Jesus. When I pray over a difficult situation, I pray it both ways; for Jesus to give me success, and for Him to give me the strength to face falure, and to give me a way through. Just keep waiting on the Lord, Zita, and turning to your friends here. I've never seen such friends since I came here. Never. :prayer:

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry to inform you but Janet has passed away, she has left a message for me to thank you. I'm truly sorry.
I'm still trying to find out what happened.
Lisa (sister)

For those of you reading this what happened to Janet was a tragic thing.
She left behind a family that loved her.
They will always hurt from the pain that she went through.
Hurting yourself doesn't make it better.
It only brings pain and heart ache to those you leave behind.
Seek help. Open yourself up to God, and let him take away the hurt.
Please, I beg of you, don't do what Janet did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.