Auburn, AL
✟9,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wait...Auburn University?? That's where I am!

yep...im not there this semester, im co-opping (?). i'll be there some this summer and then back to taking classes in the fall...

send me a friend invite, we'll go to momma g's or something sometime

Upvote 0

LivinIt

Aug 12, 2005
Minnesota
✟7,818.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I enjoy facebook because it makes it pretty easy to network with past, present, and sometimes even future friends. I also like myspace and how you can customize it, though it is true that some people add so much to their myspace sites that it takes forever to load.

I don't spend much time online though. I mean, a few 10, 15 minute session a day when I hope online and make rounds between my e-mail accounts, myspace, and facebook...

Upvote 0

HolyOne87

Call Me A Sinner, Call Me A Saint..
Jun 2, 2006
✟18,539.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
really? you're on xanga all the time. what do you do for so long on xanga? im on it and i enjoy it...but its just to post, read others posts, then leave...

well, im not on all the time..haha
I do the same as you. But i always get notification that my friends have posted new stuff, so i have to go back on and check it out. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eugeneandbobo

Veteran
Apr 12, 2007
Auburn, AL
✟9,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
well, im not on all the time..haha
I do the same as you. But i always get notification that my friends have posted new stuff, so i have to go back on and check it out. ^_^

thats cool, i have the notification turned off. it only lets me know when i get new comments. i check there a couple times a day...

whats your name and there?

Upvote 0

eugeneandbobo

Veteran
Apr 12, 2007
Auburn, AL
✟9,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i have 2 on there right now.

eugeneandbobo - the one for daily stuff in my life...boring most of the time

revolutionary_life - this is where all the religious strongholds come out. its things God is showing/teaching/working with me on...

any questions, holler

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

roddd

Jan 27, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟8,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I LOVE Facebook!! It's a college student's best friend, especially when they want to procrastinate! LOL!
Oh, and I'm about to join the Christians Forum group on there... I never knew there was one...

Here's my link:
MY FACEBOOK

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This may seem like an odd question, but a former high school English teacher of mine added me to her Facebook friends list this morning.

I used the "met randomly" option for the Friend details, indicating the courses she had taught me, but is there any other way of dealing with this?

Upvote 0

HolyOne87

Call Me A Sinner, Call Me A Saint..
Jun 2, 2006
✟18,539.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
This may seem like an odd question, but a former high school English teacher of mine added me to her Facebook friends list this morning.

I used the "met randomly" option for the Friend details, indicating the courses she had taught me, but is there any other way of dealing with this?

hm, im trying to remember the options for the site. :scratch:
The "met randomly" would work, or you could just not have it filled in at all, or just leave it as met randomly and do not go into detail as to how.

Upvote 0