Facebook

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lenac03

Feb 13, 2007
Colorado
✟15,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think aside from message boards, these kinds of social networking sites drive me crazy. Granted, I have a facebook account, but you can't get anything useful about me from it. If you want that, I tell people that they have to talk to me.

Upvote 0

shadistarr

Nov 23, 2006
San Francisco
✟8,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I had to take some time off from all that was internet communities, but that had more to do with my dependence on them as primary communication with friends. Anyway... I'm rambling (it's getting late). I like Facebook, as long as it doesn't get any more stalkerish...

Upvote 0

Rowan

You are my brethren ♥
Apr 13, 2006
Allendale, MI
Visit site
✟16,998.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I didn't get an account for the longest, because I saw how some people got completely obsessed. Once I gave in, I found that it wasn't that bad. It helps me keep in touch with old friends and new ones, which would've been harder to do without it. I like it better than myspace or anything like that because I actually know those people.

My only regret is that I actually put my relationship status...now everyone knows that I'm not single anymore :p I get teased like a little kid for that sometimes, haha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I love Facebook. I am totally addicted to it, lol. I just wish my friends posted on it more often. Though I guess I can forgive them since it is almost time for finals and they are most likely just using the time to study their butts off.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,833.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
For those who know what Facebook is...
do you like it? i spend way too much time on it haha
I will always be indebted to one of the members here, sweetlambofgod, who introduced me to Facebook. I lost touch with so many people after high school, in large part due to the fact I had not yet established an e-mail address.

I have found many of them on facebook, and have restablished contact.

Upvote 0

rodgeam

Aug 15, 2005
Alabama
Visit site
✟426.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i don't get enough wall posts or anything...

to add me as a friend:

search eugeneandbobo
im the one at auburn
add message saying your from cf

the other one is the one from the community college i went to prior to transferring
Wait...Auburn University?? That's where I am!

Upvote 0