Facebook

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BDSaint13

May 22, 2006
Wisconsin
✟15,130.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Starling2003 said:
It's ok. I don't spend a lot of time on there...what is there to do???? I only go on if someone has written on my wall or sent me a message.
LOL the addiction comes when you want to try to get as many friends as you can, and after that try to get tons of comments on your wall and after that see how many pictures of you there can be posted. Its kind of a competition thing over time, but i'm sure tons of people do'nt care.

To me though being able to make a photo ablum on line is awesome cause there are so many things to share other then pictures of you and parties you've been to.

Upvote 0

gemini_swede

Mar 30, 2005
Salem, VA, USA
✟232.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
maycontainnuts said:
So since we are talking about facebook.. do any of you ever get random friend requests from people you've never even heard of or spoken to before?

I've gotten some. Most are just random people from my school who I accept anyway, and then a couple have just explained themselves through a message. So, I guess it was nothing too random.

Upvote 0

Lacko

May 3, 2006
Canada
✟9,363.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
maycontainnuts said:
So since we are talking about facebook.. do any of you ever get random friend requests from people you've never even heard of or spoken to before?
i do... only from girls who find themselves attracted to me based on my facebook picture(s)....i just ignore them haha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
The other day when my foot was hurt I was bored and I discovered I could view a LOT of people's profiles if I changed my network, so I changed it like two times, and spent all day looking at random profiles. Then I discovered that I cannot change my network back until like July so that's what I get for being a little stalker :doh:

Upvote 0

HolyOne87

Call Me A Sinner, Call Me A Saint..
Jun 2, 2006
✟18,539.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
i like it and I agree with foreverlaur..i also feel its a little safer than other sites. That's why I am deleting my myspace account this weekend. I mean, yeah its boring, but it does keep me in touch with a lot of my friends(old and new)

Reactions: Lacko
Upvote 0