car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
FDR disagrees. :p

MTE1ODA0OTcxNzcxODU2Mzk3.jpg

He was 50 and outside of his inability to walk without help he was in good health. If he ran at Clinton's age, he would have been several years dead.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
He was 50 and outside of his inability to walk without help he was in good health. If he ran at Clinton's age, he would have been several years dead.

Thank God for vaccines & modern meds so that people can live longer now.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
He still illustrates the point that I wished to make.

As a younger man he was able to work through his health issues. As an older man (younger than Clinton is now) he died as a result of his health issues. So your argument only works if you factor OUT the age of both people with whom you're comparing. But if you factor in age, which you should, then FDR is dead from his health issues and there is nothing to compare. JFK had health issues too but he was 35 which gives him a huge advantage in spite of his many problems. Clinton is an old lady who likely wears diapers. Her health issues are likely hidden from us. She is dolled up for the camera. She hasn't had a press conference in nearly a year. She's hardly available to the public. She's hiding. Keeping her distance. Perhaps that's because if we get a real good look, we'll see she's not physically up to the job. My guess is that she'll get elected and after just two years she'll wear down and possibly out. If she's not impeached first.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Tell that to Brinny, then, not me.
She read it. Hillary's biggest illness is her terrible moral character. She is a sociopath. So is Charles Manson. They have that in common. Both are liars of the worst kind. Aside from her physical problems, her lack of moral character should be the biggest concern.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Picky Picky

Old – but wise?
Apr 26, 2012
✟11,050.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
She read it. Hillary's biggest illness is her terrible moral character. She is a sociopath. So is Charles Manson. They have that in common. Both are liars of the worst kind. Aside from her physical problems, her lack of moral character should be the biggest concern.
I don't know whether this is an Internet thing or an American thing or both, but the comparison of Mrs Clinton to Charles Manson is not just totally unjustified, not just totally ludicrous, not just totally stupid, but the kind of empty, vicious, pointless, mindless, wicked rhetoric that actually endangers democracy. Pull yourself together and consider the requirements of truth, of justice, of honesty, and of charity.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I don't know whether this is an Internet thing or an American thing or both, but the comparison of Mrs Clinton to Charles Manson is not just totally unjustified, not just totally ludicrous, not just totally stupid, but the kind of empty, vicious, pointless, mindless, wicked rhetoric that actually endangers democracy. Pull yourself together and consider the requirements of truth, of justice, of honesty, and of charity.

I read that on some site that was defining sociopath. It's factual. Hillary's lies are part of a serious pathology. She did nothing wrong even in light of evidence to the contrary. Charles Manson did the same thing. He lied in spite of clear evidence to the contrary.

Nice use of adjectives. I'm impressed.

Upvote 0

Picky Picky

Old – but wise?
Apr 26, 2012
✟11,050.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I read that on some site that was defining sociopath. It's factual. Hillary's lies are part of a serious pathology. She did nothing wrong even in light of evidence to the contrary. Charles Manson did the same thing. He lied in spite of clear evidence to the contrary.

Nice use of adjectives. I'm impressed.
I read that on some site ... It's factual. Rubbish. Internet-truth.

You are a Christian. Listen to yourself.

I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think that you may be mistaken.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I read that on some site ... It's factual. Rubbish. Internet-truth.

You are a Christian. Listen to yourself.

I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think that you may be mistaken.

lol2.gif

Mistaken about what? That Clinton is a liar? That's been proven. And mistaken about the characteristics of a sociopath? That's defined already. Hillary is a sociopath by definition. But that's just my opinon. Which is what we do here on the old discussion forum.

beseech and bowels, I'm still chucking at the use of those two words. Do people really talk that way today?

Upvote 0