There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Just more and more proof that Hillary is in bad shape. All the people who were blasting me in the last thread, how do you react to this revelation?

The same way we reacted in the last thread. Who cares what some radio doctor thinks?

Upvote 0

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The same way we reacted in the last thread. Who cares what some radio doctor thinks?
Excerpts from the article
Then she falls, hits her head, and as a complication of that has something called a transverse sinus thrombosis. This is an exceedingly rare clot. I’ve only seen one of these in my career, which is a clot in the collecting system for the cerebral spinal fluid, and it essentially guarantees that somebody has something wrong with their coagulation system. Well, she’s had two clots, a transverse sinus thrombosis.”

“And oh, by the way, Armour Thyroid associated rarely with hyper-coagulability. So the very medicine the doctors are using may be causing this problem, and they’re using an old-fashioned medicine to treat it. What is going on with her health care?” he asked. “It’s bizarre. I got to tell you. Maybe they have reasons, but at a distance, it looks bizarre. There ought to be some sort of standard for people that are going to lead the country or are going to making these important decisions.”

Another issue that “gravely concerned” the doctors is that Mrs. Clinton had to wear prism glasses after she fell and hit her head, suffering from a concussion in 2012.

“That is brain damage, and it’s affecting her balance,” Dr. Drew said. “Now clearly, it hasn’t affected her cognition, but tell us a little more about that. That’s profound. And then number two, when they screened her for heart disease, again, they did an old-fashioned screen. It just seems like she’s getting care from somebody that she met in Arkansas when she was a kid, and you’ve got to wonder. You’ve got to wonder. It’s not so much that her health is a grave concern. It’s that the care she’s getting could make it a concern.”

You try to discredit him by calling him a radio doctor, I am pretty sure he is more qualified than you to be making these evaluations. Why even discredit him, it is obvious that Hillary has many issues.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
at a distance

'Nuff said. [/thread]

You try to discredit him by calling him a radio doctor, I am pretty sure he is more qualified than you to be making these evaluations. Why even discredit him, it is obvious that Hillary has many issues.

A real doctor wouldn't make evaluations of somebody who is not his patient.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What does Dr. Dre say about her?

The is just one "Doctor" that we can trust!

ohyesdoctor.gif

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Another issue that “gravely concerned” the doctors is that Mrs. Clinton had to wear prism glasses after she fell and hit her head, suffering from a concussion in 2012.

Any more that that there email stuff and she'll be wearing prison glasses. So, Dr. Drew is in the tank for Trump. How interesting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He was mainly commenting on her treatment, not her.
I have worked in healthcare for decades and that is an absolute crock.

Now speaking of early dementia in Narcissistic Personality disorders, did you catch Trump's speech the other day?

See how it works?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I listened to the Dr. Drew's statements in the OP. Seems he was pretty clear that he was commenting on her publicly released health records. Take that for what it is.
Not much.

But I vowed not to vote for anyone old enough to enroll in Medicare and hope to carry that through election day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
God have mercy!
This is just sad and tragic.
Is it?

By the rhetoric I constantly hear from the Right, I would have figured some prayers have been answered.

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Is it?

By the rhetoric I constantly hear from the Right, I would have figured some prayers have been answered.

Yes.

It's tragic that she seems to be deteriorating before our very eyes, There's something seriously wrong. From what Dr. Drew said, it's even more serious than what i realized.

Regardless of what her political standing is, she is in serious trouble regarding her health.

Yes, i'm praying for Hillary Clinton.

It's sad and tragic.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes.

It's tragic that she seems to be deteriorating before our very eyes, There's something seriously wrong. From what Dr. Drew said, it's even more serious than what i realized.
I'm not sure what you see that suggests her health is so severely deteriorated. As for Dr. Drew's opinion, while I respect it as a professional opinion, if he hasn't personally evaluated her, then he can't really say what state of health she's in. He doesn't actually know, he's just taking an educated guess.

Regardless of what her political standing is, she is in serious trouble regarding her health.
Which should come as a blessing to about half the country.

Yes, i'm praying for Hillary Clinton.
Me too. She's gotta pull through to beat DT.

It's sad and tragic.
As long as it's true.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm not sure what you see that suggests her health is so severely deteriorated. As for Dr. Drew's opinion, while I respect it as a professional opinion, if he hasn't personally evaluated her, then he can't really say what state of health she's in. He doesn't actually know, he's just taking an educated guess.

Which should come as a blessing to about half the country.

Me too. She's gotta pull through to beat DT.

As long as it's true.

There's SOMETHING wrong.

Even the stress alone from campaigning and all that she's been accused of is enough to deteriorate one's health.

It's sad and tragic.

Upvote 0