Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God hates people, the way atheists hate people.

If you never stepped on His grave, you would never know how much.

Blanket statement...care to rephrase that?

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Blanket statement...care to rephrase that?

It's just a fact, if you treat God like He doesn't exist, He says "Fine, I will act like I don't exist".

That's typical atheist behaviour: atheists say "You can't prove God exists, fine, I will act like he doesn't".

That's all I'm saying.

Upvote 0

freezerman2000

Living and dying in 3/4 time
Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's just a fact, if you treat God like He doesn't exist, He says "Fine, I will act like I don't exist".

That's typical atheist behaviour: atheists say "You can't prove God exists, fine, I will act like he doesn't".

That's all I'm saying.

Just because atheists don't believe in God does not make them haters of men..some of my best freinds are atheists..and they certainly do not hate their fellow man.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

That's all I'm saying.
I don't think the OP was clear enough.
Can God hate both believers and unbeliever?
Another words, can God actually hate Christians as well as other religions and non-religions......

Mic 3:2
You who hate good and love evil!
Who strip the skin from My people,
And the flesh from their bones;

Rev 17:16
“And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the Harlot, make Her desolate and naked,
eat Her flesh and burn Her with fire.

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

The Romans having become masters of the lower City, set it on fire.
The Jews now fled to the higher, from whence, their pride and insolence yet unabated, they continued to exasperate their enemies and even appeared to view the burning of the town below them with tokens of pleasure...............

.......The magnificent Temple that Herod had built was completely destroyed as the fires raged inside and out.
These fires were so hot that the gold fittings, and the gold gilding inside and on it's outside walls melted and ran into the cracks between and in the stones...........

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
God can hate anyone.

If He hates you, does He still like you?

If He loves you, does He still care for you?

That's what you need to ask.

Juvenile theology....not surprising given the background.

Upvote 0

freezerman2000

Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're kidding yourself.

What do they do for others that anyone wouldn't do?

Gave me food for my family tonight..paid for out of their own pocket..
You are the one kidding yourself.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟223,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God does not send people to hell.
Sure He does. No one chooses to be tortured for all eternity. And apart from that, it's God Who put hell there in the first place, and Who made it the default destination for everyone who isn't a Christian. God could have chosen to annihilate unbelievers, or send them to a celestial penitentiary/mental hospital until they reformed, or any number of other things. But He didn't. He sends them to hell to be roasted for all eternity. That'll teach 'em!

Upvote 0

freezerman2000

Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God can hate anyone.

If He hates you, does He still like you?

If He loves you, does He still care for you?

That's what you need to ask.

BTW,He hates the sin,not the sinner...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,062,460.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That's all I'm saying.

Really?? So God is like some divine Tinkerbell; he only is if someone believes in him and is somehow diminished if they don't?

My belief is that God is, as someone has said, like the hound of heaven; constantly pursuing people, waiting and longing for them to turn to him, and maybe sending things to grab their attention and cause them to cry out to him.

Upvote 0

Mama Kidogo

Τίποτα νέο μυθιστόρημα τίποτα
Jan 31, 2014
USA for the time being
✟19,535.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Sure He does. No one chooses to be tortured for all eternity. And apart from that, it's God Who put hell there in the first place, and Who made it the default destination for everyone who isn't a Christian. God could have chosen to annihilate unbelievers, or send them to a celestial penitentiary/mental hospital until they reformed, or any number of other things. But He didn't. He sends them to hell to be roasted for all eternity. That'll teach 'em!

The Western view of hell is quite bazaar.:doh: Kind of Like Miami Beach but less humid and a tad more hot. A place where God's not omnipresent. Imagine that.

i suppose God's love being as a consuming fire means nothing.:doh::doh:

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟270,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yahweh God is Creator of all creation, and being existence that is cause to all else existing, being necessary, God is not limited. God loves his creatures and especially those made in God's image, and there is no limit to that love. Each is loved by God. Just as much, without limit and in total justice which is defined by God, God hates sin, all of it. So expressions of hate in the revelation about Yahweh are relative, those repentant of life with sin may be joined in inclusion with God's people, those who show no responsiveness to anything of God, as it was in the case of Esau, are hated relative to those counted with God's people. But God never desired any to perish, all, even Esau, were given opportunity to turn and repent, seeking God's ways. Hell revealed God's absolute justice which is appropriate for unrepentant sinners, who with their determination remain apart from Christ, who came to deliver people from that. The imagery shown for it represents eternal misery, but it isnt torture, and is not specifically what people imagine when they speak of hell.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Does God hate people? What are your thoughts?

Interesting question. Just wonderin'....how do you reconcile your question with this verse?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

freezerman2000

Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting question. Just wonderin'....how do you reconcile your question with this verse?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Thank you kindly.

Hey hon..also this.God hates the sin,not the sinner.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟270,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yahweh God as Creator loves all, and gives opportunity, that any sinner can respond to God repenting and seeking God's way, which will happen through Christ. The name does not have to be already known, but the plan of salvation will happen. Those who won't respond that way which God made available at great cost will receive what is fair for them in eternity. The way that was provided is narrow.

Upvote 0