Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, I have been pondering something- why does God use people? There is an answer, A good reason! I have been seeking God for the answer! If it does come I think it will be mind-blowing! I may have the answer. God has been using people from the very beginning! God uses people because He put mankind in charge of the earth, He gave mankind dominion over the earth, it is man's responsibility that the will of God is done on the earth. God does nothing on the earth without man's invitation, prayer. The earth belongs to God, but God has given man stewardship over the earth until Christ returns! There is a scripture- "Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"-Luke 18:8 The bible says it is impossible to please God without faith. So this scripture means "will God be pleased with what man has done with His creation when He returns"? The Master of the house is away, on a journey, but He is coming back! He is going to repay his stewards what is due to each one for what they did with His property when He was gone!

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
God delegates. As CS Lewis put it "God allows us to do slowly and blunderingly that which he could do in the blink of an eye".

As far as possible He allows us to fumble our way through. He rarely resorts to what we would call miracles.

Upvote 0