tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry! I was supposed to start the fire but there was a burn ban in effect.

Belk (Would hate to destroy the air quality while he is ending the world)

You are an inspiration to us all! :clap:
tulc(wonders if there's any money to be made in predicting the end of the world?) :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are an inspiration to us all! :clap:
tulc(wonders if there's any money to be made in predicting the end of the world?) :scratch:
Books, DVDs, Ad monetization, yea there's some money to be made predicting the end of the world.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

YESLORDIWILL

Have you not read? 1Sa 20-22, Ps 52
Oct 12, 2012
✟11,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...when it's over (so they say) it will rain a sunny day :blacksunrays::seedling::tulip::seedling::cherryblossom::seedling::hibiscus:

:seedling::sunflower::seedling::hibiscus:
lunapic-1234332186964053.gif
:cherryblossom::seedling::tulip::seedling:

Reactions: jenny1972
Upvote 0

jenny1972

we are not all knowing
Oct 12, 2012
✟18,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So I guess today was the day the Earth was supposed to end...anybody see the fire?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-predicts-world-destroyed-fire-tomorrow.html

tulc(has survived about 64 "ends of the worlds!" so far) :sorry:

haha ive been on facebook following ebible fellowship on their facebook page since yesterday when i found out about it i hope they at least question their leaders 100% sure claim that nobody can be saved after the date of May 21 2011 . trying to talk logic and reason if hes wrong about this calculation maybe hes wrong about may 2011 and everything else maybe ya think ??? the facebook comments and jokes were just hilarious btw it was fun especially this morning , they keep deleting comments today but people keep posting cant keep up ..... well thats what happens when you go out of your way to make it known throughout the entire world in every language that the world is going to end on a certain day everyone in the world is going to make fun of you when it doesnt happen . i think they're a little more humble today than yesterday a lot more humble except the leader that is who is still interpreting the Bible according to his super special calculations and interpretation *sigh* well i hope there are a lot less people listening to him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"The world will end tomorrow! Pay me 10 Dollars to learn more!"
Lol,... true, but I have been looking at most of them since 2000, and have been able to find out quite a bit. The cash is in merchandise, but now I'm seeing a lot of consulting being offered via email, for a fee.
I never check my email. Hate it for some probably irrational reason, but there I am.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Don't mock too much, remember the story of Jonah. Ninevah was to be destroyed, Jonah was sent, they repented and G-d held off from destroying them.

Prayer and repentance can hold off time-wise that which is prophesied without date. It is the people who think they know the mind of G-d who dare to try and change that.

Upvote 0