USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Schumer is a Jew like Biden is a Catholic....
Actually Jewish, then? (Or are you implying that neither is properly of their claimed faith?)
But yes, they gave the overthrowing the Israeli president speech to the atheist with the right history.

Who is they? Who is the atheist? And who said anything about the President of Israel?

I'm deducing based on the context of your message (and others in this thread) that Schumer is "the atheist" in your sentence. Schumer isn't an atheist.
You know, to take advantage of those 'lived experiences' that aren't really lived at all ..

This gets more odd as you continue. It seems you think Schumer is inauthentic.
Basically, Schumer is still a super wealthy guy who has never once lived anything, Jewish or otherwise, that would make standing in the halls of Congress and calling for the overthrowing of a duly elected leader of an allied country any more acceptable out of his mouth than out of the mouth of, say, a random Nazi.
But he isn't superwealthy and never has been. (Then you add a random Nazi to your post.)

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But yes, they gave the overthrowing the Israeli president speech to the atheist with the right history.
Netanyahu isn’t the president of Israel.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You've seen me said a hundred times on this forum that I used to be a practicing Muslim, once literally married to a terrorist.

Did any of that ever dawn on you before running and telling me I should talk to Palestinians?

Hahaha. . I'm sorry but it's so absurd it's funny.

I don't support Israel blindly. I just support Israel ATM.
I said Israel mistreat Palestinians and you you that very basic fact "silly"....
I said you should read up on how Palestinians are treated and you laughed at that while making 0 comment to provide context

You could have been more generous and not laughed at what I said and explained WHY you thought what I said was funny. And THEN laughed.

You still haven't given your position on Israel's treatment of Palestinian people.

I'm not going to assume that just because you were married to a Muslim you have the first clue about anything if I don't see it demonstrated in your posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I’m just being realistiic. Nations, including the US, don’t live by your principles. They’re guided by the principles of their leaders.

You're right.

Do Christians live according to the principles of the world or to, perhaps, some other set of principles? There was this Galilean carpenter, and there's this book; which historically have been important to this whole "Christian" thing.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You're right.

Do Christians live according to the principles of the world or to, perhaps, some other set of principles? There was this Galilean carpenter, and there's this book; which historically have been important to this whole "Christian" thing.

-CryptoLutheran

You speak the truth. Isn't this the week we make clear the distinction between the kingdoms of this world and the kingdom of our Lord? One kingdom rules by force and another compels through love. The rulers of this world secure power through violence and shedding the blood of others; the ruler of God's kingdom sheds his own blood and through love overcomes the powers of destruction and death.

We aren't waving palm leaves for the Maccabean kingdom that once was but for a kingdom where suffering, sorrow, and death cease. Palm leaves now represent a state of affairs where justice, beauty, and goodness are at home. American politics can know nothing about that kingdom. The GOP is even more blind. It is impossible for those of the flesh to know the ways of the Spirit.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You speak the truth. Isn't this the week we make clear the distinction between the kingdoms of this world and the kingdom of our Lord? One kingdom rules by force and another compels through love. The rulers of this world secure power through violence and shedding the blood of others; the ruler of God's kingdom sheds his own blood and through love overcomes the powers of destruction and death.

We aren't waving palm leaves for the Maccabean kingdom that once was but for a kingdom where suffering, sorrow, and death cease. Palm leaves now represent a state of affairs where justice, beauty, and goodness are at home. American politics can know nothing about that kingdom. The GOP is even more blind. It is impossible for those of the flesh to know the ways of the Spirit.

That's what it should be. This is Holy Week, there's nothing more sacred for us than what happens this week, culminating on this coming Sunday where we celebrate that all the powers and principalities of this world and age can't keep the Prince of Life down. And that there is a kingdom that is above all other kingdoms--where least is called greatest.

You might also notice that, as time marches forward, the great celebration of times and seasons like this are becoming less and less. This is also the time of year when thread upon threat shows up in this forum where the very celebration of Holy Pascha is called wicked.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's what it should be. This is Holy Week, there's nothing more sacred for us than what happens this week, culminating on this coming Sunday where we celebrate that all the powers and principalities of this world and age can't keep the Prince of Life down. And that there is a kingdom that is above all other kingdoms--where least is called greatest.

You might also notice that, as time marches forward, the great celebration of times and seasons like this are becoming less and less. This is also the time of year when thread upon threat shows up in this forum where the very celebration of Holy Pascha is called wicked.

-CryptoLutheran

You're right; I did notice. The only people calling it wicked are Christians. Who needs enemies when...

We can at least satisfy ourselves in knowing the observance can be as much a perfunctory act as one that entails the heart. Thats okay, cynically stated, because what we need is quantity. Quality is a happy side-effect of the god of quantity. If we could only force people to be Christian, Jesus would be happier.

ETA: Schumer promoted elections not election interference

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For sure it does. For sure. There's the paranoia. There's the jingoism. There's the mistreatment. There's stealing their land.

Yeah. Real threat they live with.
How many Israelis have lost their homes?
How many Israeli children are currently starvin?

Get outta here with that nonsense. The current state does not have Israel suffering. IT has Israel laying waste to a people.
How many Israeli kids are newly paraplegic?

As for "quid pro quo", Schumer, like VP Biden was at the time, voicing US policy whereas Donald J. was angling for something that would benefit him personally and the US not at all. He threatened to withhold US public funds for his own private purposes.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has canceled a planned meeting between an Israeli delegation and the Biden administration, saying the U.S. has changed its policy toward Israel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has canceled a planned meeting between an Israeli delegation and the Biden administration, saying the U.S. has changed its policy toward Israel.
Fingers crossed!

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hahaha hahaha
You really don't know?

You've seen me said a hundred times on this forum that I used to be a practicing Muslim, once literally married to a terrorist.
No, I had no clue that you were a former Muslim. I don't know any of your personal history. Is there a particular thread that details this history?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not going to assume that just because you were married to a Muslim you have the first clue about anything if I don't see it demonstrated in your posts.
With no context, it has little meaning. What kind of Muslim? A Sufi from Morocco isn't the same as a Wahhabi from Saudi Arabia.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you Muslim or a former Muslim where you could make an informed decision on what is and is not demonstrated?

I ask because if you are, then it gives you more credibility. If not - then it is just your opinion vs someone who has first hand knowledge.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Are you Muslim or a former Muslim where you could make an informed decision on what is and is not demonstrated?
What?
You don't need to be a Muslim to read a newspaper or other sources of news.

You think that because someone is married to another person they, BY DEFAULT are suddenly informed on everything their partner or culture does?

I ask because if you are, then it gives you more credibility. If not - then it is just your opinion vs someone who has first hand knowledge.
Pray what first hand knowledge is held?
What of this "knowledge" you speak of has been shared in this thread?

I've already done a bad job on this thread about not talking about people. Could we drop this? I'll just wait for the poster to share actual relevant details if they have them and so choose.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Schumer Has Crossed a Red Line Over Israel​

His speech last week is evidence that his party is catering to those who are hostile to the Jewish state.​

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer last Thursday crossed a political red line that had never before been breached by a leader of his stature and never should be again.​
How dare a US senator oppose genocide!

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Schumer Has Crossed a Red Line Over Israel​

His speech last week is evidence that his party is catering to those who are hostile to the Jewish state.​

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer last Thursday crossed a political red line that had never before been breached by a leader of his stature and never should be again.​

Ah, straight from the guy who insisted on removing the public option from Obamacare. Thanks, Joe! Enjoy the afterlife.

Upvote 0