Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
JohnnyV said:
To Be quite honest Carnal, I dont have the answers you are looking for. I KNow what I believe and how I came to this belief, but my experience is not going to be the same as anyone else's .
When I was your age I was into witchcraft, Satanism and all that.... I got away from it for a time. Then from the age of 28- last year, I was a practicing witch.
I understand your questions, I understand the conflict .
All I can say is keep seeking the truth and you will Find Jesus there with open arms. Be positive in your lifes pursuits, satanism has no hope.

You werent as comitted as i am to satanism I suspect. Because if you were you wouldnt be doing what I am now or have such a strong belief. Ive read the satanic bible and most of Anton Szandor LaVey's websites. His theory's make more sense than anything ive EVER heard in christianity.

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Carnal,

You are after logic??? In Christianity logic will not be predominant. You need to seek to know God for who He is, that He is, not logic. His ways are not our ways and His plans are so beyond what we can imagine. I consider it a great honor to even be called one of His. You don't need logical proof, for Christianity to make sense, ah, God does not have to follow any of our laws of the universe, He has His own agenda. He has made a way for us, it is our decision, completely.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Daughter of His said:
Carnal,

You are after logic??? In Christianity logic will not be predominant. You need to seek to know God for who He is, that He is, not logic. His ways are not our ways and His plans are so beyond what we can imagine. I consider it a great honor to even be called one of His. You don't need logical proof, for Christianity to make sense, ah, God does not have to follow any of our laws of the universe, He has His own agenda. He has made a way for us, it is our decision, completely.
See its the **** like this that really makes me laugh, where do you come up with this stuff? He is DEFINITELY not logic cause nothing can understand him. I bet if archeologists found a drawing of an alien that was drawn in 500bc they would automatically believe there are ufo's. But maybe the kid was just being creative.

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If you should meet up with your master, remember if you call on the name of Jesus He will hear you.

Sorry you're laughing, you're not hurting my feelings at all. you have been deceived and you are happy with it, your choice and you do have a choice.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Daughter of His said:
If you should meet up with your master, remember if you call on the name of Jesus He will hear you.

Sorry you're laughing, you're not hurting my feelings at all. you have been deceived and you are happy with it, your choice and you do have a choice.
Yea im the one being decieved. Im not the one who believes in something with no RATIONAL explenation. Something that cant exist. Im not a gullible moron.Im not trying to hurt your feelings at all, im just trying to explain how stupid and impossible your religion is. Im not the one who gets down on my knees and prays to thin air. Yet you still believe in god. This does prove something tho. And im glad that I never turned out to be as stupid as you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlessedVegan

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2004
SC
✟59,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There's no reason it can't exist. Even if you don't see proof of it, unless there is direct proof against it..there's no reason it can't exist. And you've already said there's no proof against it. I'm not saying that's a reason to believe in something...I'm just trying to correct this misconception you have.

Upvote 0

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
BlessedVegan said:
There's no reason it can't exist. Even if you don't see proof of it, unless there is direct proof against it..there's no reason it can't exist. And you've already said there's no proof against it. I'm not saying that's a reason to believe in something...I'm just trying to correct this misconception you have.
But why believe in something with no proof? Just so you can fascinate on having an eternal life after? Ive also realized that god threatens you. In the same way as putting a gun to your head. He says that if you dont believe in him and christ you will go to hell.

Upvote 0

rwl

Insert witty comment here
Nov 21, 2003
W. Hartford, CT
Visit site
✟1,123.00
Faith
Christian
CarnalReligion said:
And im not saying there is proof AGAINST god. I am saying there is no proof that god exists.
Which in it self would be proof that there is no God. Correct?

Concentrate on proving something DOESN'T exist rather then falling back on your " there's no proof God does exist" blanket statement.

Upvote 0

BlessedVegan

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2004
SC
✟59,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I believe in God because I have proof that he exists. My proof is what I have already posted. I don't expect you to believe it, proof of God is a very personal thing. I don't believe in this because I'm scared of going to hell. Hell and heaven do not come into my decision to believe in God at all. I believe in God because he exists and has shown me proof of his existance. After all, when I was an atheist, I did not believe in heaven or hell, so when I changed my mind and decided God was real..this wasn't a contributing factor. I can't speak for others, of course. I follow God because he is the creator of all things, and I want to learn more about him and how he would like us to behave. But no this has nothing to do with fear of hell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CarnalReligion

Nov 26, 2004
Canada
✟259.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
BlessedVegan said:
I believe in God because I have proof that he exists. My proof is what I have already posted. I don't expect you to believe it, proof of God is a very personal thing. I don't believe in this because I'm scared of going to hell. Hell and heaven do not come into my decision to believe in God at all. I believe in God because he exists and has shown me proof of his existance. After all, when I was an atheist, I did not believe in heaven or hell, so when I changed my mind and decided God was real..this wasn't a contributing factor. I can't speak for others, of course. I follow God because he is the creator of all things, and I want to learn more about him and how he would like us to behave. But no this has nothing to do with fear of hell.
So why dont I believe in christianism?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.