Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, something amazing has been happening- for the last month or so God has been doing alot in my life, really pouring alot into me! This has never happened before! I have been going to church probably 4 times a week, tuesday, wednesday, and sunday AM and PM. Every single time I have gone to church something has happened! Every single time! I have been to probably 5 churches in the area and every time a random person has just walked up to me and started praying and the power of God hit me and God healed me of something! I also called the Billy Graham prayer hotline and the prayer partner did it too, she had several words of knowledge for me and God also touched me then too. I have really needed this, I have a severe mental illness called schizophrenia and I have been sick as a dog with it. I also heard that a local church, Christ Community Church, has a special anointing on it to heal people of mental illness so I have been going every sunday and getting prayer, I have experienced alot of healing there, the special anointing is real, guaranteed! I have gone 4 sundays so far. I have also gone up for prayer at at least 5 churches in the area and every single time I felt God touch me but I could not tell what was happening, I did not know what He was doing, then as soon as they were done praying I immediately forgot about the whole thing, I did not remember anything. Now in the last 2 weeks this has shifted, now when I get prayer anywhere, at any church, I sense and feel nothing, nothing at all, but I am still convinced that God is doing something. I think God is up to something!

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey, something amazing has been happening- for the last month or so God has been doing alot in my life, really pouring alot into me! This has never happened before! I have been going to church probably 4 times a week, tuesday, wednesday, and sunday AM and PM. Every single time I have gone to church something has happened! Every single time! I have been to probably 5 churches in the area and every time a random person has just walked up to me and started praying and the power of God hit me and God healed me of something! I also called the Billy Graham prayer hotline and the prayer partner did it too, she had several words of knowledge for me and God also touched me then too. I have really needed this, I have a severe mental illness called schizophrenia and I have been sick as a dog with it. I also heard that a local church, Christ Community Church, has a special anointing on it to heal people of mental illness so I have been going every sunday and getting prayer, I have experienced alot of healing there, the special anointing is real, guaranteed! I have gone 4 sundays so far. I have also gone up for prayer at at least 5 churches in the area and every single time I felt God touch me but I could not tell what was happening, I did not know what He was doing, then as soon as they were done praying I immediately forgot about the whole thing, I did not remember anything. Now in the last 2 weeks this has shifted, now when I get prayer anywhere, at any church, I sense and feel nothing, nothing at all, but I am still convinced that God is doing something. I think God is up to something!
Wow, That's quite a testimony. Somewhere here there's a place for testimonies. Please post there also inspiring. My mom had the same illness. It was a terrible struggle for her as im sure it is for you. God bless you! Praying! God's definitely got your number:)

Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0