Godless Massachusetts
✟18,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
American flag pins are retarded. Plain and simple. They mean nothing and serve no purpose except to allow you to pull this sort of nonsense when a person doesn't wear it. They aren't patriotic. They don't show that you love freedom, or that you love the troops. They don't in any way demonstrate the strength of your candidacy.

What they do demonstrate is that if you wear on of the flag pins, you're a sheep who is more concerned about image than substance.

You know what shows that you care about our troops? Fighting for them. Getting them equipment, getting them rotated off duty properly, and getting them out when there is nothing more for them to accomplish.

You should be ashamed of yourself for implying that wearing a pin on your jacket is in any way an acceptable way of demonstrating support for the troops. These are the people who run our government, Voegelin. They have much better ways of supporting our troops than wearing pins.

I think McCain should step it up and wear an American flag armband.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:scratch: :scratch: ummmm And you don't think the man who has spent the last 6 years in office isn't?
odd, yes.

This only proves that Hillary is a dirty fighter. If she can tell a bold face lie about Obama, how much more did she lie about what she said she would do for the country?

It also says that she considers Obama a threat.
circulating a picture with no comment is dirty fighting?
On this one, I think he makes to big a deal. He shouldn't be ashamed of any pictures that he has had taken. This was a simple carrot dangled to the public, and he jumped on it. Simple thing, explain it and people will listen, Not like we are surprised Clinton is doing these
little tricks, she is the queen of dirty politics.

Hillary is slinging all the mud she and her nest can sling.
And the only one its dirtying is her.
Obama just needs to keep doing the "there you go again" speech when she does this. This shows who is status quo.
Note: I don't like Obama, just don't like the others even worse.

Upvote 0

eldermike

Pray
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2002
NC
Visit site
✟20,209.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think McCain should step it up and wear an American flag armband.
The pin thing is a bigger issue than we have been told by the drive by media.
McCain should ask where is Obama's pin at every chance with the drive-by folks.

There is no such thing as clean politics.

Upvote 0

Dannager

Back in Town
May 5, 2005
✟11,819.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
There is no proof the Clinton campaign started this. The media started it and then pointed the finger at Clinton to get everyone going about it. Just for clarification Obama's father was a muslim and he only joined his current "church" when he decided to campagne for president. Obama conducts a pie in the sky campaign with no experience to back it up. He has a pleasant personality and has the women swooning. This isn't a hollywood popularity contest although that's what it's becoming. Very scarey.
Your post is full of lies. Allow me to enumerate them.

First: the photos were circulated by members of the Clinton campaign. That was the source cited. The media isn't pointing fingers at anyone. The Clinton camp pointed their fingers at themselves.

Second: Obama's father was a non-practicing Muslim and eventual atheist. At no point was Obama raised Muslim. In fact, his father left him at the age of 2. He was raised by his mother and grandparents.

Third: Obama has been a Christian and a member of his church for going on 20 years now.

Fourth: Obama has more experience in elected office than Clinton. He has authored and co-sponsored many times more pieces of legislation than she has.

Please do not lie for your candidate. There is a reason Clinton is losing - people lie for her, everyone knows about it, and her support drops. Every time you lie, Obama's poll numbers rise. If you find yourself unable to tell the truth (something telling in and of itself), the best thing you can do for your chosen candidate is to simply remain silent.

Reactions: Chajara
Upvote 0

eldermike

Pray
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2002
NC
Visit site
✟20,209.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your post is full of lies. Allow me to enumerate them.

First: the photos were circulated by members of the Clinton campaign. That was the source cited. The media isn't pointing fingers at anyone. The Clinton camp pointed their fingers at themselves.

Second: Obama's father was a non-practicing Muslim and eventual atheist. At no point was Obama raised Muslim. In fact, his father left him at the age of 2. He was raised by his mother and grandparents.

Third: Obama has been a Christian and a member of his church for going on 20 years now.

Fourth: Obama has more experience in elected office than Clinton. He has authored and co-sponsored many times more pieces of legislation than she has.

Please do not lie for your candidate. There is a reason Clinton is losing - people lie for her, everyone knows about it, and her support drops. Every time you lie, Obama's poll numbers rise. If you find yourself unable to tell the truth (something telling in and of itself), the best thing you can do for your chosen candidate is to simply remain silent.
He got the pie in the sky part dead on.

Reactions: praying
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Obama refuses to wear an American flag pin, refuses to respect the men and women who died to defend our flag by making a personal political statement by not wearing the pin but does wear the garb of a Somali elder to show respect to them.

About says it all I think.
Could've sword I put a moratorium on irrelevant slimes such as this one.
Ringo

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hat pictures can be very dangerous....
Hillary may not benifit from it, but I think we will see it many times before general election time.

If you plan on running for president, never wear a hat of any sort, those pictures have power.

Dukakis_tank-1.jpg

He woulda been great...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dannager

Back in Town
May 5, 2005
✟11,819.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Hat pictures can be very dangerous....
Hillary may not benifit from it, but I think we will see it many times before general election time.

If you plan on running for president, never wear a hat of any sort, those pictures have power.
400394507_a374d29cd5.jpg

The only people that picture is dangerous to are married men.

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Reactions: Ringo84
Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Your link does not disprove what I said. I didn't say that Obama was a radical Muslim. I'm just saying he attended a Muslim shcool as a kid.
Since when does attending a Muslim school make a person a Muslim?

Upvote 0

Dannager

Back in Town
May 5, 2005
✟11,819.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Obama wa raised a Muslim and conveniently adpted Christianity shortly feore running for office.
I have a question, interpreter. Are you purposefully lying, or do you just not have the ethical fiber to actually check your smears before spreading them?

Obama was not raised a Muslim. That's a lie. Plain and simple.

He did not attend a Muslim school. He attended a secular school in Indonesia for a little while. Watch the CNN investigation for a little dose of reality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-kPCCog0BY

He's been a Christian for nearly 20 years now - a full decade before he was elected to the Illinois state senate.

So, interpreter, you have some explaining to do. Are you a liar, or do you simply listen to liars without bothering to question them? That's what it boils down to: Are you dishonest or simply irresponsible? Either you are purposefully and knowingly spreading lies about Obama, which makes you a reprehensible human being and a blight on Christianity, or you are ignorantly and unthinkingly spreading falsehoods without taking the merest amount of time necessary to check your facts. Which is it, interpreter?

And, perhaps most importantly, if you are in fact merely irresponsible in trusting dishonest sources, why do you continue to trust them?

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Interesting... I personally don't find Obama to have enough political experience to be president but I don't really approve of this kind of campaigning. It seems the Clintons are doing this just to smear Obama. But then again, that's what politicians do right? They smear each other. :doh: I like politics but I really do get sick of the smear campaigns.

Anyway, I'll likely be voting for Hillary Clinton this year.

Upvote 0