NW
✟195,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Biden's not showing any signs of senility, and so Obama must be in charge!

Trump dips into internet conspiracy theories with his latest lines about Obama

Former President Donald Trump has been insinuating for weeks that former President Barack Obama is secretly still in control of the White House. On Monday in New Hampshire, he explicitly said it. “It’s never been worse than it is now under crooked Joe Biden and, frankly, his boss, Barack Hussein Obama,” Trump told a crowd of hundreds at a campaign stop. “I think it’s his boss.”

“I don’t believe he’s smart enough to be doing this stuff,” Trump said about Biden at an Iowa campaign stop on Oct. 1. “I believe it’s the people that are surrounding him,” he said, alluding to the idea that other decision-makers are operating in the background. Less than a week later, Trump implied that Biden was not really the president as he discussed then-House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s handling of budget negotiations.

“I don't ever think he knows what's going on,” Trump said of Biden in an interview with the conservative political commentator John Solomon. “I said Kevin … I think this is the president’s, whoever the president is, it’s not yours,” he said, recalling a conversation he said he had with McCarthy about who should be taking responsibility for budget negotiations. On Monday, Trump seemed to answer his own question. Suggesting the possibility of a third world war at his Wolfeboro campaign event, he said, “This is obliteration, and Obama has plenty to do with it.”

“Obama has plenty to deal with. I call him, I call him Biden’s boss,” he said.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It looks like Trump is getting desperate.
He knows he can stir the hate of his base by invoking the name of Obama who is, by the way, a Christian.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He knows he can stir the hate of his base by invoking the name of Obama who is, by the way, a Christian.
He also seems to be having some trouble getting actual facts straight. He mentioned something about Obama leading us into World War Two and Jen being responsible for the Iraq devastation.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Trump is good at brainwashing people. I wish people would learn to ignore him and not be deceived by him.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
He also seems to be having some trouble getting actual facts straight. He mentioned something about Obama leading us into World War Two and Jen being responsible for the Iraq devastation.
Indeed. Cognitive decline in real time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I suppose all the media outlets who say the same thing must be conspiracy theorists too
What same thing?

For example the Wall Street Journal and NY Times
It's not at all clear what it is you're replying to or what point you're trying to make.

• Haha
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Apparently in Florida, Trump explained his hypothesis again in a very sober and convincing way.

"Instead of keeping terrorists and terrorist sympathizers out of America, the Biden administration is inviting them in. You know why? Because he’s got a boss. Who’s his boss? Barack Hussein Obama. Barack Hussein. Barack Hussein Obama. Remember the great Rush Limbaugh? Barack Hussein Obama! He’d go, 'Barack — Hussein! — Obama.'"

Elsewhere, he said our nation's capital looks like [poop].

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Apparently in Florida, Trump explained his hypothesis again in a very sober and convincing way.

"Instead of keeping terrorists and terrorist sympathizers out of America, the Biden administration is inviting them in. You know why? Because he’s got a boss. Who’s his boss? Barack Hussein Obama. Barack Hussein. Barack Hussein Obama. Remember the great Rush Limbaugh? Barack Hussein Obama! He’d go, 'Barack — Hussein! — Obama.'"

That convinces you? Not me.

Especially from someone indicted for orchestrating a domestic terrorist attack on the capitol.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Who was Trump’s boss, I wonder.

1697140553734.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It is early campaign season and Trump knows what excites his conspiracy laden base.

This whole Christian thing is so funny.
Biden is a Christian, and Trump is an atheist, and yet the USA super religious are attracted to the atheist and have a belief that the atheist is doing god's work.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Barack Hussein Obama. Barack Hussein. Barack Hussein Obama. Remember the great Rush Limbaugh? Barack Hussein Obama! He’d go, 'Barack — Hussein! — Obama.'"
If I'd just come out of a coma and missed the last 15 years or so and this was the only thing I knew about Trump then you simply would not be able to convince me that this is a man who is running for president. Not in a million years. A few seconds of a speech and it would be all I needed to know that this man wasn't fit for any job that involved other people.

Tell me that he had millions of followers and I'd laugh in your face.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It is early campaign season and Trump knows what excites his conspiracy laden base.

This whole Christian thing is so funny.
Biden is a Christian, and Trump is an atheist, and yet the USA super religious are attracted to the atheist and have a belief that the atheist is doing god's work.
Trump is not an atheist. He has a god, and it is green.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.