Cheated On (5-Year Relationship)

Aliya

Nov 27, 2013
France
✟15,152.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Brother, I think you need time to think about it and eventually forgive her in your heart. Don't take decisions too quickly, you may regret them one day. Why not taking time to think and not be in contact with her for a while ? Maybe you just need time. Praying for you tonight anyway :) Be strong and may God help you

Upvote 0

lifeenjoyer

May 14, 2006
Southern California!
✟7,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the update. Of course, I cannot say for certain, but it sounds like that may be best given the situation. I pray that both she and you may be able to move past this, forgive, and find peace.

I appreciate it. I've been having a tough time but trying to hang in there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Forgiveness is a very important part of Christianity and it is something that you need to do. God has forgiven us of much more than what she has done to you. Forgiveness doesn't need to involve rebuilding your trust or taking her back, but it does need to involve letting go of your anger and any bitterness towards her.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

PS - There are warning signs that God gives us to break away from relationships. Sometimes our fears serve us well in this area. Relationships can be tough to break away from and devastating in the short term. But in the long term a really good idea!

Upvote 0