otto90

Sep 17, 2011
Lithuania Northern Europe
✟10,999.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Can you please prayer that Jesus would fix this situation. So there is this girl at my work she used to say always hello to me when see me and she is from other departament. We barely spoke once she got my attention and i message her so we talked online and she was really friendly until i started to like her and became a bit nedy and asking her out for coffee,lunch when we talked on teams. She never said no,but also never said yes only saying thank you for invitation and she stopped replaying me and stopped showing interest talking. After this i started to feel that she rejected me and as she saw i am no value guy. Now everytime i see her i get so nervious i start feeling anexy and fear takes over.i didnt prayer to let her go ,but the feelings still come. I really wish Jesus could fix my situation that i would stop feeling anexy when see her and that God would provide me ways to fix the situation and let her get to know me. Her name is Andzela

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Can you please prayer that Jesus would fix this situation. So there is this girl at my work she used to say always hello to me when see me and she is from other departament. We barely spoke once she got my attention and i message her so we talked online and she was really friendly until i started to like her and became a bit nedy and asking her out for coffee,lunch when we talked on teams. She never said no,but also never said yes only saying thank you for invitation and she stopped replaying me and stopped showing interest talking. After this i started to feel that she rejected me and as she saw i am no value guy. Now everytime i see her i get so nervious i start feeling anexy and fear takes over.i didnt prayer to let her go ,but the feelings still come. I really wish Jesus could fix my situation that i would stop feeling anexy when see her and that God would provide me ways to fix the situation and let her get to know me. Her name is Andzela
I cannot know what the will of the Lord is in regard to you and that woman. But I pray that his will will be done. And that you will be given wisdom and insight and peace about the situation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0