Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is a link to a Washington Post article about what happened after the church congregation tried to occupy their own church:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...-begin-again/2012/05/11/gIQA7zZMJU_story.html
interesting article but not clear on what actually happened, did the anglican church sue its members or something? I know of recent splits because of homosexual friendly leaders in the congregation. One of my friends said thats what happned in her church.

Although its nothing new that kind of thing seems to happen in every church that ive been to, doesnt matter what denom like previous minister left because of some adultery of some kind or another. :-(
I dont find out these things when I first go there of course but it all comes out in the wash.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well the gideons man dropped the bibles off and said he spoke to one of the pastors (the youth one, i gather) but i dont know if the youth pastor will hide those bibles away in his office.

They are ESV I think, as I came a cross some new Gideons Bibles copies on my holiday. I dont think anything is majorly wrong with ESV I checked that the important verses are there and not omitted like they are in some other bible versions.

Upvote 0