Discussion Can you lose your salvation ? -and all the variance of topic is leads to

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If someone has fully surrendered to God, there is no doubt that feeling guilty about invisible sins is fruitless and can rob us of our peace. the question before each of us then is...... are we fully surrendered?

Have we sold all of our pearls or kept a few of our most prized ones while we try to hold onto the pearl of great price? what set the early church apart from us is absolute surrender to Him and His will. To become a believer in the first century, it cost all and they got all. We as modern day believers often think full surrender is impossible and unreasonable, even cultish. We have become c9nvinced that our journey in this life is towards full surrender, never arriving of course. The truth is, until we place ourselves on the center of the potters wheel, His will for us, changing us from carnal believer into the likeness of Christ, is thwarted.

May hunger for more of Him arise in our hearts.

Blessings,

Gids

Reactions: Let's go
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
that's because i believe those denomination and "people" also read the same bible. When they quote bible verses, i know it's my bible.

I can tell you if they quote quran, worry not on that issues.

it is you that do NOT believe other people can read as good as you. you are the one that keep telling us back to scripture right ?
Well get back to scripture then .stop trying to make it about me

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes that would be good if he kept pouring out his spirit so that he overpowered all evil for us 24/7 but when i look at the Lords prayer. forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us.right above that we are asking for our daily bread so it would seen to me that we need to be forgiven daily because we will continue to sin daily.
Read 1 john chapter 3... Very carefully and many times...

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The capitol letter "S" should not be in Gal.
We should "walk in the spirit" as in our born again spirit.
It is our flesh verses our born again spirit... not the Holy Spirit.
I hear that a lot.. Trouble is ..its all about abiding in him and obeying him.. And since our spirit is made alive in HIM... Its still the same meaning regardless of little or big S .

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's just be real and see what's really going on. Are we 100% free in this body of flesh on this earth and the answer is no. What have we got that the world hasent. We get to spend time with God loving him and he us. How cool is that, and yes there is healing and victories along the way, but we don't get the clean plate now no matter how hard we lick it. We have been given the right to have fellowship with our Almighty Holy God Because our spirit has been made right by the blood of the Lamb. This is the greatest victory we have, as no matter how messed up we are we now can access the amazing Glory of our God. A clean plate no, but a full belly.
So the lord Jesus failed ?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sins focus is keeping us out of him
I hear this line a lot too. The trouble is.. A person freed from sin doesnt look back to focus on it.

And just so you know..when im on a tablet or ph.. I post short annoying replies that dont always express what im saying very well.

Glad you like Gideon though... Hes an awsome chap. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we look at not sinning as something we must do, you are quite right. But God has promised that He will keep us from falling. He has assured us that our walking in full obedience to Him is HIS work, and that He will cause us to walk in holiness. He has promised to make a way of escape in every temptation so we do not give in to the temptations satan throws at us. He has given us a shield of faith that promises to quench every arrow cast at us.

Why do we see so few walking in this level of grace? It is simply because up till now, so few believe it is even possible, because they see it as OUR work, not His. Faith to be forgiven is there, but faith to be kept from sin is rare indeed. It is this that God is about to do in our midst, and we are about to be amazed.

When God promised in Ezekiel 36 to wash us and forgive us, He also promised to actually cause us to walk obediently, glory to God. He then finishes this amazing,exciting prophetic chapter with

"I shall yet be inquired of by the house of Israel to do it for them."

We are the blessed generation who are waking up to the amazing promises of God, and discovering that the promises of. God are our weapons of war and that we no longer have to walk in less than the full FREE INDEED Jesus promised us. What comes next? Ezekiel 37, of course. We, dry bones that we are, are about to come alive,and be planted on the highway of holiness.

How do we insure we are those who endure to the end, and not those who walk away? We hunger for such a walk. Let us not rest content with excuses why we cannot stop sinning. Let us please our God with our faith that what we cannot do, He will do in us. When our hunger for a holy heart matches our desire to be forgiven, amazing things will begin to unfold before us. It is coming and we are about to have our minds blown........and our hearts set free.

Live bones,live. Our God is able.

Blessings,

Gideon
Ouh yeah ,,,..keep it coming.. Amen

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
me and Joseph prince always back to the scripture... will you follow us ?
Umm no..
You see i asked you.. What about all the "other" scriptures. ..the ones youve ignored.
The ones that warn of losing faith.that warn with the word "if"...etc.
You see im not afraid to fully accept all the word of God. Not just those verses that give me warm fuzzies.
Maybe you should have a read of Gideons posts... Great tact change..fully acceptable to the topic under "all the variences the topic may lead to".
:)

Upvote 0

de1929

May 5, 2015
✟1,167.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Umm no..
You see i asked you.. What about all the "other" scriptures. ..the ones youve ignored.
You see im not afraid to fully accept all the word of God. Not just those verses that give me warm fuzzies.
Maybe you should have a read of Gideons posts... Great tact change..fully acceptable to the topic under "all the variences the topic may lead to".

are you telling me i cannot diminished bible verses ? because i love diminishing some bible verses and emphasizes some bible verses ...

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
are you telling me i cannot diminished bible verses ? because i love diminishing some bible verses and emphasizes some bible verses ...
Another question as a reply ... See why i dont answer.your avoiding. Folks do it all the time.
Have a read of Gideons posts..is good stuff

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes that would be good if he kept pouring out his spirit so that he overpowered all evil for us 24/7 but when i look at the Lords prayer. forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us.right above that we are asking for our daily bread so it would seen to me that we need to be forgiven daily because we will continue to sin daily.
There is no question that this side of heaven, we will always be being changed into His likeness in a greater and greater way. But you see, I am not talking about sinless perfection, a pride filled delusion for any who think it attainable. BUT, with that said, what IS our heritage is to be delivered from that old nature that says no to God despite His clear will being heard, that chooses to sin, counting on the forgiveness and patience of the Father. It is the inheritance of every child of God, especially the weakest, to be set free from their Romans 7 nature... in this life... right now.

Impossible, you say? The truth is, I am firmly convinced by the Lord and His words back it up, that every single true Saint, called to heaven, is already in possession of that new victorious nature as we speak. The new man that does hold up the shield of faith. The new nature that does take the way of escape when temptation comes. The new nature that does overcome the world, the flesh and the devil.

The old nature, the rebellious one, the pride filled self loving one, the one that sins and justifies it through grace, is dead. As in really dead. Not dying. Dead as a door nail. Right now, for every single Christian who reads these words, their fleshly nature is dead. They owe it and the sins it thrives on nothing. Nada. Nyet.

But if this be the case, why are so few enjoying the benefits of this amazing truth? Why, you ask? We do not yet believe it as our truth. We have to go past hope of what will be (future) and take it by force (present). God asks our faith to be NOW faith, believing that as we ask, we HAVE it. You see, we have not appropriated it by faith. We have not understood the depth of the power of putting off the old man and putting on the new. We have mistakenly thought we were not good enough yet to deserve such a thing, LOL. We are blind to the fact that we need the new nature to get changed! ☺️ It is time we reckoned ourselves dead.

Saints today are tired and confused. For countless silent multitudes, their prayer closet is a dry place, a place to go to when guilt builds, or when desperation makes it the only option left available. Fellowship with God not their wellspring of life. Doctrinal debates rage to such an extent that even true sheep have grown weary because of the way. Confused and trying to survive on pasture that cannot grow saints out of carnal believers, they have made their Christianity a routine, but they have lost the reality. Oh, a good worship service causes a few blips on our spiritual EKG to show there is still life there, but hope in something better has passed away.

But God is beginning to do a new thing in the heart of every true believer, no matter where they are found. He is about to plant our feet on the highway OF holiness, and escape to grip of the flesh plodding along on the highway TO it. When we truly walk in faith that we are new, citizens of another country, our life, every day has meaning. We discover we have a purpose. But something else happens. Something miraculous. As we see that we truly are dead, that it is no more the old us, but we are new, Christ now in us, and we actually become one with Him, we also see that all others who do the same are now one with us as well!

Big big things are coming. It will not be man centered. True men of God will flee the accolades of men. Preachers will LIVE what they preach, walk in the liberty they are teaching others, and
glory to God, offer something to a lost and dying and very deceived world that actually works.

May that day come quickly.

Many blessings,

Gids

Upvote 0

de1929

May 5, 2015
✟1,167.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Umm no..

i read gideon post below:
http://www.christianforums.com/thre...opic-is-leads-to.7930726/page-4#post-69255318

it looks like everybody understand bible and talking the same bible. the 66 book.

I follow teacher with track records. not start-up minister :D... but i admit your point, "other" scriptures is a good point... but you are not popular yet. If you are getting popular, your ministry level increased, then i maybe it's a new season under alithis leadership.

like you said, argue all you can: JESUS is still LORD.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i read gideon post below:
http://www.christianforums.com/thre...opic-is-leads-to.7930726/page-4#post-69255318

it looks like everybody understand bible and talking the same bible. the 66 book.

I follow teacher with track records. not start-up minister :D... but i admit your point, "other" scriptures is a good point... but you are not popular yet. If you are getting popular, your ministry level increased, then i maybe it's a new season under alithis leadership.

like you said, argue all you can: JESUS is still LORD.
?i don't desire that you folow me at all -but only the lord JEsus according to the fulness of HIS word .. not mans .

Upvote 0