Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is Larry King. I know it in my gut and have been worried about it for 20 years.

And this isn't the first Larry King.

Oh no...you thought we were finished with him at the Michael Jackson trial and on CNN.

Don't be fooled.

There will be more Larry King clones. He will be pitching diapers on TV, be on MTV videos, we will see aged Larry Kings selling "Ensure" and "Depends"

And with genetic manipulation, Larry King will not be like the Larry King we know.

There will be Japanese Sumo wrestler Kings. And NBA basketball Larry Kings. And itty bitty Larry Kings mechanics crawling into jet engines. Microscopic Kings doing bypass surgery on you in you sleep....

All while the real Larry King is in cryogenic suspension at DisneyWorld plotting a comeback....

Reactions: Fineous_Reese
Upvote 0

neverforsaken

Proud American now and always
Jan 18, 2005
Hawaii
✟3,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
part of me is curious. i have a feeling like i want to see if we can do it. but what stops me from fully supporting it is the fact that many test subjects will die in the process. and that these test subjects will be human beings brought into the world to be used as test animals. So far no clone has lived more than a few years and that is for animals. I would hate to see this done on humans. however, im for cloning parts of humans for transplants and such. but not a living creature.

Upvote 0

flipper1

Mar 11, 2005
✟282.00
Faith
Pentecostal
We just don't know how many secret military cloning programs there are in the world

But God does

& the Bible prophesied Antichrist setting himself up as God & demanding worship - Daniel 11, Revelation 13 & 17, etc

As 2 Thessalonians 2 says, there are many antichrists, & the spirit of antichrist is well & truly increasing to epidemic levels

Man acting as God forces God's hand in judgement - see Joel 2/3, Zechariah 12/14 & Revelation 6, 8, 9 & 16/20 - www.BibleGateway.org

"TODAY, if you hear God's voice, don't harden your hearts"

Upvote 0

neverforsaken

Proud American now and always
Jan 18, 2005
Hawaii
✟3,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
just curious. how would man act as God? one thing that is totally unique in us humans is the desire to create, so where does this God given desire get its limit? Is it when we save a life by performing CPR, when we create clones of anything. man or animal? Or maybe when we play the role of He who decides fate by killing others?

Upvote 0