Is humanity an evolution of data cloning ?

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all , I am new here , I am science minded but also believe in a God .

This thread does not concern itself with the sentient beings body that God created , it concerns itself with the evolution of humanity and the mind experience .

I am considering that humanity is taught to infants from birth and this information becomes stored data .

I am also considering that this data is cloned data , repeat information time after time taught to infants .

In evidential support I offer simply, words .

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was going to say but... that's how learning happens.

I fail to see the evolution aspect of it.
Ok , my name is Stephen . Stephen did not exist until Stephen was labelled with the word Stephen . Stephen then gained more data to evolve into a human . The humanity did not exist in Stephen when he was first born .

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Ok , my name is Stephen . Stephen did not exist until Stephen was labelled with the word Stephen . Stephen then gained more data to evolve into a human . The humanity did not exist in Stephen when he was first born .

Okay, that sort of question is more philosophical than scientific because the question 'what is humanity?' is a philosophical question.

For biological science, the human known as Stephen was born when he came out of his mother's womb. That's an accurate scientific description.

Now... where is evolution invovled in this?

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Okay, that sort of question is more philosophical than scientific because the question 'what is humanity?' is a philosophical question.

For biological science, the human known as Stephen was born when he came out of his mother's womb. That's an accurate scientific description.

Now... where is evolution invovled in this?
Stephen wasn't born when he came out of his mothers womb, a sentient being animal was born . If Stephen wasn't labelled Stephen and taught to be human by the data , ''Stephen'' would of just been a wild animal .

Like a sentence can evolve into a story , Stephens data had to evolve before he was human .

We call new born babies , human babies , but that isn't entirely true because a new born has no humanity .

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Stephen wasn't born when he came out of his mothers womb, a sentient being animal was born . If Stephen wasn't labelled Stephen and taught to be human by the data , ''Stephen'' would of just been a wild animal .

Like a sentence can evolve into a story , Stephens data had to evolve before he was human .

We call new born babies , human babies , but that isn't entirely true because a new born has no humanity .

You're talking a philosophical question, not a question on biology. In biology, when a human baby is born, they are still a human.

Sentences don't evolve since they're not a living organism. Only living organisms evolve.

Unless you're trying to use 'data' to replace 'being taught' which I think comes across very much as an attempt to be seen as smart.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're talking a philosophical question, not a question on biology. In biology, when a human baby is born, they are still a human.

Sentences don't evolve since they're not a living organism. Only living organisms evolve.

Unless you're trying to use 'data' to replace 'being taught' which I think comes across very much as an attempt to be seen as smart.
In my opening post I explained I was not talking about the biological body . How can a baby be human when it is born a feral ?

Evolving doesn't just refer to the body , Stephen gradually became a human as he evolved .

verb

1. 1.
    develop gradually.
    "the company has evolved intoa major chemical manufacturer"

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
In my opening post I explained I was not talking about the biological body . How can a baby be human when it is born a feral ?

Evolving doesn't just refer to the body , Stephen gradually became a human as he evolved .

verb

1. 1.
    develop gradually.

When you're posting on the Evolution & Creation forum, then by the fact alone, we can only assume that you're referring to biological evolution.

Your usage of 'feral' is incorrect too, since feral refers to 'an animal in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication'. A baby is not feral.

You clearly do not understand a jot of what you are talking about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Stephen existed as a human being from the moment of his conception. Stephen's consciousness developed over time, and is actually still developing. But Stephen did not evolve into something he was not all along. He developed. Big big difference.

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When you're posting on the Evolution & Creation forum, then by the fact alone, we can only assume that you're referring to biological evolution.

Your usage of 'feral' is incorrect too, since feral refers to 'an animal in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication'. A baby is not feral.

You clearly do not understand a jot of what you are talking about.

I did say in my opening post I am talking about the mind experience . I know what I am talking about but I am not sure you are understanding .

My use of feral is correct , before humanity was created and evolved , we were feral .

The word human didn't even exist , there was no humans until the label was created .

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

verb

1. 1.
    develop gradually.

A human baby is born human. A human baby, Stephen for example, continues development of brain synapses over time as part of a biological process. That process continues significantly for over two decades but never actually stops unless there is some kind of brain injury.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Stephen existed as a human being from the moment of his conception. Stephen's consciousness developed over time, and is actually still developing. But Stephen did not evolve into something he was not all along. He developed. Big big difference.
That's not true , Stephen is a word , data . The data didn't exist until Stephen was labelled .

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Are you trying to develop a theory to justify infanticide? Stephen isn't human when born so it's OK to kill Stephen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I did say in my opening post I am talking about the mind experience . I know what I am talking about but I am not sure you are understanding .

My use of feral is correct , before humanity was created and evolved , we were feral .

The word human didn't even exist , there was no humans until the label was created .

'Mind experience'? That's a nonsense term right there.

No, it's not correct since animals only become feral AFTER domestication. You're thinking of wild. So you got that wrong.

Yes, humans created the word human. That does not mean that humans did not exist before the word was created.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That's not true , Stephen is a word , data . The data didn't exist until Stephen was labelled .
Did Stephen not exist before he was labelled?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Are you trying to develop a theory to justify infanticide? Stephen isn't human when born so it's OK to kill Stephen?

No, I think he's trying a poor attempt at blending philosophy with biological science.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No definitely not . I am trying to evolve a theory that makes humans feel a lot better about death .

Yes I understand we have heaven but when I eventually prove our souls is the data , it is easy to show we leave our bodies after death in the form of light . Data in our minds is wave-function based.

Upvote 0