Is humanity an evolution of data cloning ?

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And your qualifications and clinical experience in Mental Health are?
Clinical experience none , outdated psychology academics none .

Advanced psychology using the N.R.F method , it is my creation , I am the expert .

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Clinical experience none , outdated psychology academics none .

Advanced psychology using the N.R.F method , it is my creation , I am the expert .
Then your opinion can be discounted.

Good day.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then your opinion can be discounted.

Good day.
That is quite hilarious , do you even know about neuroscience and psychology ?

How can you say my opinion is discounted when your N.R.F is outdated and I am the creator of the N.R.F ?

Would you tell Elon Musk his opinion is discounted on rocket science ?

Elon Musk isn't a scientist .

Either way , thanks for the talk I will wish you good day too but will leave you with a suggestion , advance your N.R.F and start with this -

''From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neurosecurity has been defined as "a version of computer science security principles and methods applied to neural engineering", or more fully, as "the protection of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of neural devices from malicious parties with the goal of preserving the safety of a person’s neural mechanisms, neural computation, and free will".[1] Simply put, Neurosecurity is, at least in principle, an antivirus and firewall for the mind.''

I posted this because your neuro-security is set too high and not open for discussion of new things .

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
That is quite hilarious , do you even know about neuroscience and psychology ?

How can you say my opinion is discounted when your N.R.F is outdated and I am the creator of the N.R.F ?

Would you tell Elon Musk his opinion is discounted on rocket science ?

Elon Musk isn't a scientist .

Either way , thanks for the talk I will wish you good day too but will leave you with a suggestion , advance your N.R.F and start with this -

''From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neurosecurity has been defined as "a version of computer science security principles and methods applied to neural engineering", or more fully, as "the protection of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of neural devices from malicious parties with the goal of preserving the safety of a person’s neural mechanisms, neural computation, and free will".[1] Simply put, Neurosecurity is, at least in principle, an antivirus and firewall for the mind.''

I posted this because your neuro-security is set too high and not open for discussion of new things .

Elon Musk isn't a scientist and neither are you. Both are examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Elon Musk isn't a scientist and neither are you. Both are examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
I am actually a scientist and have the unofficial theory of everything that may be published one day in the future by others .

Dunning-Kruger - The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

That would be true if I wasn't the creator of the N.R.F (neurological reference frame) and have learnt some neuro-science from a ''genius'' in the study of neuroscience .

You overestimate your own abilities in your statement . I do not need to be qualified in a subject I created , it would be others whom are not qualified in the knowledge .

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I am actually a scientist and have the unofficial theory of everything that may be published one day in the future by others .

Dunning-Kruger - The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

That would be true if I wasn't the creator of the N.R.F (neurological reference frame) and have learnt some neuro-science from a ''genius'' in the study of neuroscience .

You overestimate your own abilities in your statement . I do not need to be qualified in a subject I created , it would be others whom are not qualified in the knowledge .

Your not disproving anything I say though. And yes, you can be unqualified in something you've created, because if you don't know what you're talking about to begin with, there is zero guarantee that you know what else is going to follow.

Your castle is built on sand.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your not disproving anything I say though. And yes, you can be unqualified in something you've created, because if you don't know what you're talking about to begin with, there is zero guarantee that you know what else is going to follow.

Your castle is built on sand.
I am very qualified in my own creation and you haven't really said anything in regards to the thread title or the N.R.F .

I am not arrogant but you are not qualified in my subject .

Humanity is an evolution of data cloning that forms ''everybody's'' N.R.F and existence .

Do you have any direct questions ?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I am very qualified in my own creation and you haven't really said anything in regards to the thread title or the N.R.F .

I am not arrogant but you are not qualified in my subject .

Humanity is an evolution of data cloning that forms ''everybody's'' N.R.F and existence .

Do you have any direct questions ?

Saying nonsensical statements is not a signifier of anything except that you can make nonsensical statements. You have done nothing to even make me or anyone believe that you are as you say you are.

If you were as intelligent as you claim to be, you wouldn't be wasting your time with this on a Christian forum. You'd actually be making the effort to have it sent to a science journal, or a university at the least.

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Saying nonsensical statements is not a signifier of anything except that you can make nonsensical statements. You have done nothing to even make me or anyone believe that you are as you say you are.

If you were as intelligent as you claim to be, you wouldn't be wasting your time with this on a Christian forum. You'd actually be making the effort to have it sent to a science journal, or a university at the least.
Science knows whom I am and they know my work . They also know that because of my discoveries , there is just too much for me to write .

Science also knows because of my discoveries , they have a lot of errors , so it will take probably my entire life before they work out how to change things and still look good afterwards .

Science keeps me on lockdown so the world doesn't really know of my existence in my opinion . Many times I have been on cloned sites that are not live because they want more information .

My facebook isn't even live to the world .

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Science knows whom I am and they know my work . They also know that because of my discoveries , there is just too much for me to write .

Science also knows because of my discoveries , they have a lot of errors , so it will take probably my entire life before they work out how to change things and still look good afterwards .

Science keeps me on lockdown so the world doesn't really know of my existence in my opinion . Many times I have been on cloned sites because they want more information that are not live .

My facebook isn't even live to the world .

I'll take all of that as a big fat NO.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'll take all of that as a big fat NO.
I was on Cambridge Universities science forum , they accepted one theory then guided me to a neuro- forum , I was made a moderator , then they banned me from both sites .

It was kind of really strange , I suspect plagiarism .

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I was on Cambridge Universities science forum , they accepted one theory then guided me to a neuro- forum , I was made a moderator , then they banned me from both sites .

It was kind of really strange , I suspect plagiarism .

I suspect that you're no where near as qualified as you think you are and you got shown up.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I suspect that you're no where near as qualified as you think you are and you got shown up.
Not at all , my physics was great , I knew a lot of ''stuff'' and corrected science errors . Then I was guided to a neuro forum , made a moderator even though at the time I knew nothing about neuro ''stuff' . I was also guided to twitter from the neuro guy I learnt some neuro stuff off .

But after that I went on to consider neuro stuff and got really good at the subject , good enough to create the N.R.F that answers almost any question in the universe .

I even created a teaching style using the N.R.F but the main thing , it can be used for world peace .

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Not at all , my physics was great , I knew a lot of ''stuff'' and corrected science errors . Then I was guided to a neuro forum , made a moderator even though at the time I knew nothing about neuro ''stuff' . I was also guided to twitter from the neuro guy I learnt some neuro stuff off .

But after that I went on to consider neuro stuff and got really good at the subject , good enough to create the N.R.F that answers almost any question in the universe .

I even created a teaching style using the N.R.F but the main thing , it can be used for world peace .

And I do not believe a word of that at all. Because you are here. And that does not strike me at all as the actions of someone who claims they've got something that be used for world peace.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And I do not believe a word of that at all. Because you are here. And that does not strike me at all as the actions of someone who claims they've got something that be used for world peace.
Science forums all ban me , I think it is a gov thing to protect interests .

Religion at least listens occasionally , maybe one day I will speak to somebody with influence then we could use the N.R.F for world peace . I even have a movie idea that will have a huge neurological influence and impact on the entire world .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,904.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Science forums all ban me , I think it is a gov thing to protect interests .

Religion at least listens occasionally , maybe one day I will speak to somebody with influence then we could use the N.R.F for world peace . I even have a movie idea that will have a huge neurological influence and impact on the entire world .

... all right, yep. We're done. I think you do need help.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello all , I am new here , I am science minded but also believe in a God .

This thread does not concern itself with the sentient beings body that God created , it concerns itself with the evolution of humanity and the mind experience .

I am considering that humanity is taught to infants from birth and this information becomes stored data .

I am also considering that this data is cloned data , repeat information time after time taught to infants .

In evidential support I offer simply, words .
This ain't real " science minded".

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're probably aware that you are describing dualism. That there's a 'you' somehow that is separate from the wet meat inside your head. All Christians are bound to accept this and they consider the soul to be that 'you'. I'm not a Christian and I reject the concept for any number of reasons.
No, actually, there does exist a category known as "Christian materialism." Granted, proponents for that ontological position are few and far between, and you're correct to cite that most Christians dub themselves, however loosely or tightly, as dualists, but there are some materialists Christians out there. ... ... ... some of us are even Existentialist first and foremost before we are Christian.

Keep in mind, too, what @public hermit has already pointed out above in post #96, that "The separation between body and soul/spirit is not inherently Christian but Greek." For some among the ancient Jews, and maybe even for some contemporary ones, there has been one position on human ontology that suggests that we human beings do not have souls, but rather "we ARE souls."

Personally, I'm content to just wake up every morning and remain conscious and be thankful that all of my organs are functioning. I'm not concerned as to whether or not I have a soul and a spirit along with my body. If God exists, I'm sure He'll take care of the unseen nitty-gritty as needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, actually, there does exist a category known as "Christian materialism." Granted, proponents for that ontological position are few and far between, and you're correct to cite that most Christians dub themselves, however loosely or tightly, as dualists, but there are some materialists Christians out there. ... ... ... some of us are even Existentialist first and foremost before we are Christian.

Keep in mind, too, what @public hermit has already pointed out above in post #96, that "The separation between body and soul/spirit is not inherently Christian but Greek." For some among the ancient Jews, and maybe even for some contemporary ones, there has been one position on human ontology that suggests that we human beings do not have souls, but rather "we ARE souls."

Personally, I'm content to just wake up every morning and remain conscious and be thankful that all of my organs are functioning. I'm not concerned as to whether or not I have a soul and a spirit along with my body. If God exists, I'm sure He'll take care of the unseen nitty-gritty as needed.
Interesting article on it here: The Prospect of Christian Materialism - Christian Scholar’s Review

This is something new to me. It makes sense to me, as a materialist, but I was unaware of any Christian thought that argued for it. There has always been a problem as to when the soul 'evolved.' It seems nonsensical that it evolved in step with us from pre human to human (if a soul is fully evolved now, what was it like when it wasn't?). And equally nonsensical that at some point a human was born witth a soul while his mother didn't have one.

Materialism seems the obvious answer and if you need a soul to continue after death then God gives you one at the point of death. You solve both problems at the same time.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0