Astronomers should be sued for false advertizing. (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
We detect a weak unidentied emission line at E = (3.55 - 3.57) +- 0.03 keV in a stacked XMM spectrum of 73 galaxy clusters spanning a redshift range 0.01 - 0.35.

The line is present even if we allow maximum freedom for all the known thermal emission lines. However, it is very weak (with an equivalent width in the full sample of only 1 eV) and located within 50{110 eV of several known faint lines; the detection is at the limit of the current instrument capabilities and subject to significant modeling uncertainties. On the origin of this line, we argue that there should be no atomic transitions in thermal plasma at this energy.
Ok, so by their logic, and based on their margins of error, we're expecting no atomic x-ray emissions between 3.52 Kev and 3.60 Kev

X-Ray Emission Lines

It looks like the Calcium K-Alpha line is actually too high for that spectral range, however:

No. Element Ka1 Ka2 Kb1 La1 La2 Lb1 Lb2 Lg1
19 K 3.3138 3.3111 3.5896
48 Cd 23.1736 22.9841 26.0955 3.13373 3.12691 3.31657 3.52812 3.71686
51 Sb 26.3591 26.1108 29.7256 3.60472 3.59532 3.84357 4.10078 4.34779

Potassium, Cadmium and Antimony all have emissions in that range. Based on the numbers I'd say it's probably potassium. maybe Cadmium

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
The part I'm finding the most annoying is that the whole Lambda-magic theory has become a pure affirming the consequent fallacy, and the pure 'argument of the gaps' claim from start to finish. There is no cause/effect justification for claiming any specific wavelength is related to *any* form of exotic matter. Dark matter mathematical models have been falsified by the *dozens* over the last few years.

Likewise there is no cause/effect justification for claiming 'space expansion' is in any physical way related to photon redshift. It's another affirming the consequent fallacy.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Synchrotron radiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And oh ya, and that's not the only way to generate x-ray wavelengths in the range that they were studying.

There's never been any relationship between 3.55-3.57 +-.03 Kev emissions and any exotic matter theory. They're just *assuming* some sort of relationship, where *none* has ever been demonstrated!

There are *several* typical ways to generate light in that wavelength range which absolutely do *not* involve exotic matter. They always ignore the *obvious choices* and it's always based on an unsupported (in the lab) claim about 'cause/effect'!

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Gamma rays have *long* been associated with "electrical discharges" and high current events in the Earth's atmosphere. In fact gamma rays up to 20 Mev have been from electrical discharges in the Earth's atmosphere.

http://www.sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=remeis:2011_08_31_mb.pdf

Never mind any of the *known empirical* sources of gamma rays, lets just pretend that our pretty "exotic matter did it" instead:

Strange Signal From Galactic Center Is Looking More and More Like Dark Matter - Wired Science

I guess the basic logic is that if they throw enough self serving claims about dark matter at the wall, one of them is bound to stick, so they handwave at every new feature of the universe that they can't explain and claim 'exotic matter/energy' did it. :(

What a kludge of a theory. They don't have *any* idea if any of these wavelengths are associated with "dark matter". They just make it up as they go, handwave in any claim, and fudge the number to make it fit. :( What a ridiculous joke.

For goodness sake, just *turn on the electricity already*!

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Speaking at throwing any number of irrational self serving claims at the wall and hoping something sticks......

Did dark matter kill the dinosaurs? : Nature News & Comment

Wow! Now I've seen everything. They're even throwing in the kitchen sink. Are they panicking or what? Are they burying their heads in the sand, or what?

Since that 2006 study that supposedly 'proved' the existence of dark matter, not only did we discover that they botched their stellar mass estimates up and down the size and distribution spectrum, they falsified exotic matter theories in *three different ways*!

Instead of embracing empirical plasma physics, since every ounce of "missing mass" they found since 2006 has been in the plasma state, they simply bury their collective heads in the sand, and toss in the kitchen sink in terms of affirming the consequent fallacies. :( The exotic matter dogma just never ends. :( :doh:

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Gee, this week alone they've tried to claim that exotic matter is linked to gamma rays, it's linked to one specific x-ray wavelength, and it's linked to the dinosaurs being wiped out. No questioning of the dogma, no self reflection. No mention that the exotic matter dogma has been falsified three different times, in three different ways in the the last 18 months. No changes to the models related to all that mass they found in the stars they miscounted. Just more of the same handwavy affirming the consequent fallacies, like nothing even happened in the lab, and there was never anything wrong with the stellar mass estimates. :(

Regardless of the actual observations and findings, the "unfalsifiable dogma" of exotic matter lives on, only because *without it Lambda-CDM is outright falsified*. They can't handle the facts, so they ignore the facts, and point and the sky with yet *another* bogus "buyer beware" claim. At this point they really *should* be sued for false advertizing for even printing that kind of nonsense. Who exactly are the "peer reviewers" anyway?

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Speaking at throwing any number of irrational self serving claims at the wall and hoping something sticks......

Did dark matter kill the dinosaurs? : Nature News & Comment

Wow! Now I've seen everything. They're even throwing in the kitchen sink. Are they panicking or what? Are they burying their heads in the sand, or what?

Since that 2006 study that supposedly 'proved' the existence of dark matter, not only did we discover that they botched their stellar mass estimates up and down the size and distribution spectrum, they falsified exotic matter theories in *three different ways*!

Instead of embracing empirical plasma physics, since every ounce of "missing mass" they found since 2006 has been in the plasma state, they simply bury their collective heads in the sand, and toss in the kitchen sink in terms of affirming the consequent fallacies. :( The exotic matter dogma just never ends. :( :doh:

What's worse is they get paid for that science fiction.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
What's worse is they get paid for that science fiction.

Ya, billions with a huge "B" while they blatantly ignore Birkeland's work, and Alfven's use of circuit theory, the two theories that actually *work in the lab*. Simply *pathetic*. :( I'm really disgusted at this point. There's not even any honest self reflection happening within the astronomy community. It's just an endless cycle of affirming the consequent fallacies, propped up by *pure denial of the lab results*. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Ya, billions with a huge "B" while they blatantly ignore Birkeland's work, and Alfven's use of circuit theory, the two theories that actually *work in the lab*. Simply *pathetic*. :( I'm really disgusted at this point. There's not even any honest self reflection happening within the astronomy community. It's just an endless cycles of affirming the consequent fallacies, propped up by *pure denial of the lab results*. :(

Yes and they are looking for periodicity, which is exactly what an electric oscillator does. Which is what a Neutron Star is, a star undergoing electrical oscillations, not a star composed of neutronium (whatever that is) spinning at 32,000+ RPM.

They should be sued for that theory too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Yes and they are looking for periodicity, which is exactly what an electric oscillator does. Which is what a Neutron Star is, a star undergoing electrical oscillations, not a star composed of neutronium (whatever that is) spinning at 32,000+ RPM.

They should be sued for that theory too.

Well, unfortunately, I tend to support the concept of an extremely dense object at the core of galaxies, and neutron stars would work. You may indeed have a point about electric oscillators and the relationship to spin rate, but the movement patterns of the stars near the core of our own galaxy is *highly* consistent with the presence of a very heavy object. You're still going to need to explain that object in some way.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Well, unfortunately, I tend to support the concept of an extremely dense object at the core of galaxies, and neutron stars would work. You may indeed have a point about electric oscillators and the relationship to spin rate, but the movement patterns of the stars near the core of our own galaxy is *highly* consistent with the presence of a very heavy object. You're still going to need to explain that object in some way.

Or the spin rates at the center of the galaxy are *highly" consistent with a plasma pinch located in the center of the galaxy. Including the condensed ball of plasma and the surrounding plasma torus, clearly visible in x-ray.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/110801milkywaycenter-550x412.jpg

Which is exactly what plasma pinches do, compress matter. With no need of Fairie Dust Black Holes, just what we observe everywhere, plasma.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/thunderblogs/archives/solar08/062308_milky_way_birkeland_current.htm

Even the religious people understand it more than the astronomers.

The Z-Pinch Effect - Chuck Missler - YouTube

Which also explains through Marklund Convection the sorting of elements or composition in the solar system, from the sun's z-pinch.

A better pic: http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af16/sjw40364a/galacticring_zpsa63c625a.jpg with a view of the Birkeland currents connecting in at top and bottom.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af16/sjw40364a/galacticring_zpsa63c625a.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Or the spin rates at the center of the galaxy are *highly" consistent with a plasma pinch located in the center of the galaxy. Including the condensed ball of plasma and the surrounding plasma torus, clearly visible in x-ray.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/110801milkywaycenter-550x412.jpg

Which is exactly what plasma pinches do, compress matter. With no need of Fairie Dust Black Holes, just what we observe everywhere, plasma.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/thunderblogs/archives/solar08/062308_milky_way_birkeland_current.htm

Even the religious people understand it more than the astronomers.

The Z-Pinch Effect - Chuck Missler - YouTube

Which also explains through Marklund Convection the sorting of elements or composition in the solar system, from the sun's z-pinch.

A better pic: http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af16/sjw40364a/galacticring_zpsa63c625a.jpg with a view of the Birkeland currents connecting in at top and bottom.

A Z-pinch capable of moving objects of that mass at those speeds all by itself would also necessarily produce movements along a z-axis that moved entire stars down it's length, and continued to do so.

If however the movements are primarily caused by gravity, we'd expect to observe nice little elliptical orbits, that can form at various angles, exactly the way we see near the core of our own galaxy.

I'd say the movements of the stars themselves look to be more consistent with a heavy gravitational object in the core of the galaxy rather than just due to movement inside of a z-pinched thread of plasma. IMO that rotating heavy object acts to anchor the flow of current through the galaxy, and it becomes the focal point of electrical energy flowing through the galaxy.

You may indeed however have a very good point related to electrical oscillations being a factor rather than trying to explain the whole thing from rotation alone. That is an *excellent* possibility IMO.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Sagittarius A* - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tracking Stars Orbiting the Milky Way's Central Black Hole [720p] - YouTube
500px-Galactic_centre_orbits.svg.png

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
A Z-pinch capable of moving objects of that mass at those speeds all by itself would also necessarily produce movements along a z-axis that moved entire stars down it's length, and continued to do so.

And every galaxy is continuing to move through space, in the z direction relative to the magnetic field, or along the Birkeland current pathways.

If however the movements are primarily caused by gravity, we'd expect to observe nice little elliptical orbits, that can form at various angles, exactly the way we see near the core of our own galaxy.
Sort of like atoms, where gravity controls them? Or do orbits at various angles not require that for an explanation?

Exactly what we would observe if the electric current input was also not constant, elliptical orbits instead of circular.

Charged Particle in a Magnetic Field

There IS gravity involved. The plasma mass in the center of our galaxy behaves the same way as the plasma mass that is our sun, and likely has the exact some composition of an inner solid body. But it is the Birkeland Currents that give the galaxy its spiral momentum, shape and formation, also it's movement through space. Every orbit IS a spiral, even the earth. As it orbits the sun, the sun orbits the galaxy, so in reality that orbit is a spiral. Don't limit yourself to x and y when thinking of the earth orbiting the sun. The sun is not sitting still, nor is the galaxy. If there was no spiral, the earth would be left behind as the sun moved on. And all the stars would be left behind as the galaxy moved on.

I contend the stars are ejected from that central body and then eventually enter stable orbits, although some have yet to do so, hence what we call rogue stars. As planets are ejected from stars and enter into stable orbits. Hence our myths of gods being born, having no existence before and then slowly fading from the scene as they cooled and moved into their orbits as we see them today.

I'd say the movements of the stars themselves look to be more consistent with a heavy gravitational object in the core of the galaxy rather than just due to movement inside of a z-pinched thread of plasma. IMO that rotating heavy object acts to anchor the flow of current through the galaxy, and it becomes the focal point of electrical energy flowing through the galaxy.
And just what IS gravity? The balance of the electrical and magnetic forces when matter is in close confines?

And I contend that that heavy object was created by the flow of current. That the Birkeland Currents pinched the surrounding plasma matter in, plasma clearly visible that they block out in their orbiting star simulations.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af16/sjw40364a/galacticring_zpsa63c625a.jpg

That mass which when the electrical stress becomes too great fissions, and the quasar is born, which slowly evolves into the galaxy we know. From quasar to BLac to proto-galaxy and finally a galaxy in it's own right.

ALL supernova when studied clearly turn out to be binary systems. I contend this is because the electrical stress becomes too great and they fission and become that binary system. Just as galaxies do and form quasars. (see the fissioning section in the link below)

Stellar evolution in the electric universe

You may indeed however have a very good point related to electrical oscillations being a factor rather than trying to explain the whole thing from rotation alone. That is an *excellent* possibility IMO.
And I certainly do not claim gravity is not involved, whatever that is. Just another manifestation of the EM force IMO, when they are balanced. And I am certainly not arguing something big and heavy is not in the center of our galaxy, it is quite clear there is, but it is there because that is where the pinch is located. Do pinches in lab experiments with plasma require an anchor object? Or would the compression of the surrounding matter cause the anchor object, which then contributes to the parameters? IMO opinion it is the latter. The pinch forms the object, which then contributes to the overall behavior we observe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
I guess the point I'm getting at is that the movement patterns are consistent with a massively heavy object at that location. There could indeed also be a plasma pinch process happening there as well. There probably is in fact.

It's really a matter of what that heavy object is made of. I'm willing to concede it could indeed be a structure that is composed of mostly neutrons in it's core, with mostly ionized iron/nickel crust. Such a rapidly spinning object would indeed be likely to generate powerful electromagnetic fields around it. I'm not willing to buy into the complete violation of the Pauli exclusion principle however. I'll buy the concept of a *massively heavy object*, but not the concept of infinite density and zero radius. That was Hilbert's mathematical blunder IMO since a zero radius solution was expressly forbidden in Schwartzchild's solution.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Possible evidence for dark matter particle presented at UCLA physics symposium -- ScienceDaily

Now of *course* no exotic matter has been found in any experiment, in fact the experiments have consistently *falsified* various energy ranges. That hasn't stopped the mainstream from continuing with the same affirming the consequent fallacies, completely *ignoring* the results of their so called "tests".

My favorite quote from the article was this one:

Another search method is to look for an interaction of a WIMP with xenon or argon nuclei and others (like germanium) in very low-background laboratories deep underground in Italy, the U.S., Canada, China and other countries. While these experiments have seen no signal of a WIMP above 30 billion electron volts, "there is no incompatibility with the interesting excess in the FERMI data," Cline said.

Emphasis mine. Translation: "Forget those pesky lab tests that falsified our claims about WIMPS above 30 billion electron volts. Our model is consistent with the FERMI observations, so it must be true anyway!"

What a bunch of self serving nonsense. *Never once* has any gamma ray of *any* energy state been *empirically* associated with any form of exotic matter. On the other hand gamma rays have been empirically associated with electrical discharges in our own atmosphere! Talk about going for the absolute long shot in terms of physics rather than going with "tried and true physics". :( Wow!

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
First Results from LUX, the World’s Most Sensitive Dark Matter Detector « Berkeley Lab News Center

LUX has a peak sensitivity at a WIMP mass of 33 GeV/c2 (see additional information, below) with a sensitivity limit three times better than any previous experiment. LUX also has a sensitivity that is more than 20 times better than previous experiments for low-mass WIMPs, whose possible detection has been suggested by other experiments. Three candidate low-mass WIMP events recently reported in ultra-cold silicon detectors would have produced more than 1,600 events in LUX’s much larger detector, or one every 80 minutes in the recent run. No such signals were seen.

So *in spite* of the missing hits at LUX, at it's *most sensitive* energy range, the mainstream is still claiming WIMPS did it. :( Talk about burying their collective heads in the sand, and remaining in *pure denial of the lab results*! Sheesh. Talk about misrepresentation of facts! Shame on them.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
First Results from LUX, the World’s Most Sensitive Dark Matter Detector « Berkeley Lab News Center
Possible evidence for dark matter particle presented at UCLA physics symposium -- ScienceDaily

These two articles back to back really bug me no end. It shows that denial is alive and healthy inside the 'dark matter' community. LUX *destroys* their claims about 30 Gev dark matter particles. They don't care. They didn't even bat an eye in fact. On they go, pointing at the sky, affirming the consequent fallacy in hand, like LUX never even happened. :(

I've seen denial before, but this is just ridiculous. Since the 2006 study that supposedly 'proved' the existence of dark matter, we've found out that they botched absolutely everything in their galaxy mass estimates, from the mass of the largest stars to the mass of normal stars like ours, to the mass of the most abundant stars in the universe. We've also seen SUSY theory take three straight lab falsification at LHC, at LUX and in the electron roundness experiments.

There have been at least *six* major revelations related to either the failures of their galaxy mass estimation techniques, and/or their exotic matter claims over the past 8 years, but the dogma absolutely never changes. The LUX results are quite obviously irrelevant to them. They don't care that SUSY theory failed it's own golden test at LHC. They absolutely, positively, simply do not care that SUSY theory blew up in the lab in terms of it's failed predictions related to electron roundness. Three straight *unique* 'tests' all falsified SUSY theory and WIMP theory. They simply do not care. They don't care that their mass estimation models were falsified either. They parrot *exactly* (well, within 1 percent) the same falsified figures for 'exotic matter' that they were using in 2006, *before* all those revelations about their falsified stellar mass estimates. Nothing has changed one iota in their dogma as a result of any of their so called 'tests'. Nothing like a pure denial routine, and nothing like selective presentation of the facts. Honestly, astronomers should be sued for this nonsense. There is absolutely *no truth* in their advertizing, and nothing but affirming the consequent fallacies to hold it together.

I'm disgusted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Can someone explain to me what the purpose is of spending all this money on *tests*, if you simply intend to ignore them, and continue to parrot the same falsified dogma anyway? Why put SUSY theory to the test in the first place? Why create a 'golden test' for SUSY theory at LHC, have it fail such a test, and then continue to peddle the same falsified claim anyway?

Why build a detector at LUX that is *most sensitive* to 33 GeV WIMPS that shows *no hits at all*, and then claim that WIMPS in the 30 Gev range are still your best bet?

Why test the predictions SUSY theory makes on electrons, only to ignore the outcome of such tests? Why go through all this effort if you don't intend to use the data in the first place?

The worst part of the whole Lambda-magic-matter dogma package is that their claims actually *defy* all the key results of all three of their most important tests done on SUSY theory. Electrons are *not* oval shaped as SUSY theory "predicted". LUX did *not* find any evidence of WIMPS in the 30 Gev range. SUSY theory was put to it's own "golden test' of it's precious predictions at LHC and it *failed*!

How on *Earth* can they still keep pointing at gamma rays and claiming 'WIMPS did it'? What a *classic* case of pure collective denial of the scientific revelations of the last 8 years. Every one of their "predictions" blew up in their face, and yet they keep repeating the same falsified dogma to unsuspecting naive students. :(

Like I said, I'm disgusted.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.