Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Today I worked at a construction site and, I should've worn a mask to cover my nose/mouth but didn't even think about it til about 2 hours before I left. I was breathing in insulation and whatever other dirt/grime was downstairs that I was working w/. So, since I got home around 5, my chest has been bugging me and I've been coughing. I've been drinking water and milk mostly but, I don't know how to clear it up completely so, just asking for prayer and next time I go there, I'll make sure to have a nose/mouth protector so I don't breathe this stuff in.

Also, my nose is still stuffed.

I don't know what to do except ask for prayer right now.

Reactions: sunsurfkdt

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today I worked at a construction site and, I should've worn a mask to cover my nose/mouth but didn't even think about it til about 2 hours before I left. I was breathing in insulation and whatever other dirt/grime was downstairs that I was working w/. So, since I got home around 5, my chest has been bugging me and I've been coughing. I've been drinking water and milk mostly but, I don't know how to clear it up completely so, just asking for prayer and next time I go there, I'll make sure to have a nose/mouth protector so I don't breathe this stuff in.

Also, my nose is still stuffed.

I don't know what to do except ask for prayer right now.

1st.. whos your Father? YEAH GOD RIGHT! AWESOME! mark 16:18.. ......and when they drink deadly poison it will NOT Hurt them...Even when He told us...behold I give you power...at the end He said.. and NOTHING shall by any means heart you. By HIS strips Isa 53:5, 1st Pet 2:24..you are...you were..healed. You quote HIS word. Been there done that.. be in Construction all my life :)..you put your Faith in YOUR FATHERS word!

Reactions: sunsurfkdt
Upvote 0