Lover of wisdom and Gods Girl :)
Apr 16, 2015
Peeps big wide world
✟15,538.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Just plain sad. I feel so sorry for Anna. Praying for Anna and her children.
Praying Josh gets the help he needs and is able to hold his head up without shame one day.
Being smack in the middle of social media and being constantly beaten down......I can't even imagine the humiliation. God help them all rise above this mess.
Part of me wishes Christians would stay out of the public eye. We all know we are human and we sin but when Christians sin publicly, it's like just another smack in the face of Christianity. :(

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
yeah...

I have seen so many conflicting report

some stated they might be in financial troubles

so who knows

There were several articles I read that mentioned using flight logs to track the private plane. I just don't think that would be manufactured.

As far as the financial "troubles"? That came from a message on their official blog asking for donations so they may continue to produce more videos. That can be interpreted in more than one way (it doesn't have to mean there's "trouble"---it could just mean they'd rather use other people's money for videos or other things rather than their own).

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Just plain sad. I feel so sorry for Anna. Praying for Anna and her children.
Praying Josh gets the help he needs and is able to hold his head up without shame one day.
Being smack in the middle of social media and being constantly beaten down......I can't even imagine the humiliation. God help them all rise above this mess.
Part of me wishes Christians would stay out of the public eye. We all know we are human and we sin but when Christians sin publicly, it's like just another smack in the face of Christianity. :(

I'm sad for Anna and her children as well (and angry that she's not getting true support from her parents and community at large). I'm glad that her brother and his wife have offered to truly help her (and I read yesterday that Jessa and her husband are also not towing the party line and could be a great support for Anna).

It's true we "all sin"......but do you really believe this is to be expected in a marriage (what I'm getting at is we don't "all sin" in this way)?

I read a blog written by an Atheist yesterday, and even he (and I hope that doesn't sound disrespectful) said that one doesn't simply peruse the internet and open two accounts with Ashley Madison. He wrote how that takes planning and forethought (not to mention the follow up involved---it wasn't just *opening* the accounts---he admitted to more). When there's more morality and respect and concern for others coming from Atheists than Christians......doesn't that send up any signals within?

Upvote 0