yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I write a lot on here, so you can check out my posts.
I am a born again in Christ, water baptized, Holy Spirit baptized, marrried 52 years to one husband, female, Gentile believer in the Messiah, Yeshua, who is God come in flesh of second man creation.
Jesus is the Christ come in flesh, and Christ is the Light that lights every man that comes into the world, in the hopes that they may seek God, and seeking, find.

Before He was come in flesh, He was to come, but was hidden with God, and was God.
So the Angel of YHWH called Penuel/the face/presence of God, was not Jesus.

The Light created on day 1 is not Jesus.
Jesus is not created, but always was, and always was hidden in God the Father and was to come, and God the Father sits on a created throne in the created heavens in the created temple set in the created sun, and Adam was made in His very own bodily image.
That is Bible teaching, but you have to go to it and study it to see it..It is not hidden, but English translators do garble the plain Hebrew.

Please do not cast accusations of being "JW" upon me, for you only show that you do not even know JW doctrine. I do, and I witness to JW's with the love of Jesus for their soul, whenever I am given the opportunity by the Holy Spirit to meet one out in public, because they avoid my home, since I know the Bible and know their doctrine and can show them Jesus is God -if they will receive it.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I write a lot on here, so you can check out my posts.
I am a born again in Christ, water baptized, Holy Spirit baptized, marrried 52 years to one husband, female, Gentile believer in the Messiah, Yeshua, who is God come in flesh of second man creation.
Jesus is the Christ come in flesh, and Christ is the Light that lights every man that comes into the world, in the hopes that they may seek God, and seeking, find.

Before He was come in flesh, He was to come, but was hidden with God, and was God.
So the Angel of YHWH called Penuel/the face/presence of God, was not Jesus.

The Light created on day 1 is not Jesus.
Jesus is not created, but always was, and always was hidden in God the Father and was to come, and God the Father sits on a created throne in the created heavens in the created temple set in the created sun, and Adam was made in His very own bodily image.
That is Bible teaching, but you have to go to it and study it to see it..It is not hidden, but English translators do garble the plain Hebrew.

Please do not cast accusations of being "JW" upon me, for you only show that you do not even know JW doctrine. I do, and I witness to JW's with the love of Jesus for their soul, whenever I am given the opportunity by the Holy Spirit to meet one out in public, because they avoid my home, since I know the Bible and know their doctrine and can show them Jesus is God -if they will receive it.
What do you think it means to be the Bride of Christ.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you think it means to be the Bride of Christ.
To be one new man creation, in Him.
To be adopted sons of the Firstborn, regenerated in Spirit of adoption, and then in flesh of adoption, and so, then, to be made living stones in the Temple not made with hands, for the Living Glory to indwell, and to "plant the heavens" as the adopted sons of the Firstborn; which makes us, then, the "City/ Temple/Wife/Bride/brethren of the Firstborn Son of God", which is what Adam was created to be, and lost, in the fall and divorce, from the Father of Glory.

Upvote 0