West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Were they transsexuals, or dressed as women, or anything like that?
again the point is not transvestites being predators, but the predatory process being easily manipulated by young men, via a poor restroom policy. So againn it's not about cross dressers or gay people, it's about predators having access to unaccompanied minors in bathrooms that don't belong to them.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
again the point is not transvestites being predators, but the predatory process being easily manipulated by young men, via a poor restroom policy. So againn it's not about cross dressers or gay people, it's about predators having access to unaccompanied minors in bathrooms that don't belong to them.
Which, as I pointed out in post #194, is a problem no matter what the policy is.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I responded, please read my last post, thanks for the comment.
You did not address what I said. Do you recognize that male predators would still have access to girls and women if everyone were told to use the bathroom according to their birth sex?

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Which, as I pointed out in post #194, is a problem no matter what the policy is.
actually most times men do not have access to womens bathrooms and changing rooms, even if they are a crossdresser, so this is not an issue in most clothing stores. (but target decided to be different, and in doing so, lost a million customers). many of them mothers.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
actually most times men do not have access to womens bathrooms and changing rooms, even if they are a crossdresser, so this is not an issue in most clothing stores. (but target decided to be different, and in doing so, lost a million customers). many of them mothers.
Perhaps you need to reread my post. Many transmen who have transitioned pass perfectly as biological males. They would be using the women's bathroom under your favored policy, and all a male predator would have to do is pretend to be such a person. Your solution does not solve the problem. It exists regardless of the policies for transgender individuals.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pretty silly to sell after a sharp drop, especially when you know it's because of a sensationalist headline that won't do long-term harm to a huge corporation like Target. You just wait it out. Actually, it's a smart time to buy.
like I said , I believe the stock will have a net loss of over 10%. So it will end up less than the post boycott selloff price. So it's not recovering, it's basically the convulsions of a dead stock. See my last post, heck I will repost it here for ya...

Untitled.png

again this happened in 2011 and 2014, and each time the stock lost over 10%. So no, it's not done losing. It may have short gain in next 5-10 business days, but after that it will fall due to seller pressures on the weekly, long term holders liquidating positions. My brother was an options trader, and he said that when he won, people were losing. So he was basically ripping people off. now I don't view stock trading quite that dismall. I view it like people sell at the wrong times due to being uneducated in stock trading, and I offer them the opportunity to sell, because I buy it. And when I sell mine typically they are still accumulating. you sell short of it reaching the pinnacle of increase. You typically accumulate when others are selling, and it's in the red. If you know what you are doing. I don't. but sometimes I think I do....ha.

(if you need help with stock advice, send me a message, and I will gladly tutor any who will listen, as I feel knowledge is more important than rubies, the proverbs say. It's more important to know how to make money than it is actually having the wealth. It's wierd how backwards society is, regarding wealth. In 2017 my goal is to make 1700% increase, and I have a stock that did just that in 2015. And I missed it.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
like I said , I believe the stock will have a net loss of over 10%. So it will end up less than the post boycott selloff price. So it's not recovering, it's basically the convulsions of a dead stock. See my last post
Yes, you already responded to that quote of mine and stated this...

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You did not address what I said. Do you recognize that male predators would still have access to girls and women if everyone were told to use the bathroom according to their birth sex?
not as readily. And that is the lazy approach. As the proverbs say a lazy man will not work because potentially there could be a lion in the streets that may devour him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
not as readily. And that is the lazy approach. As the proverbs say a lazy man will not work because potentially there could be a lion in the streets that may devour him.
Tell me, how difficult do you think it would be for a male predator to gain access to a women's bathroom when its female-born patrons already include these young fellows (thanks to your policy):

Ben Melzer
1.jpg

Ryan Sallans
1bbe8bb4cb4c2251774813f6ff4eadeb.jpg

Ian Harvie
ian1.jpg

Buck Angel
569aba811f000023002160d5.jpeg

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

So, these two men who gained access to the women's bathroom or changeroom, how did they get in if they weren't "disguised" as women?

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
So, these two men who gained access to the women's bathroom or changeroom, how did they get in if they weren't "disguised" as women?
The idea is that all they have to say is "I was born male, but I'm a woman, so I have a right to use this bathroom." Which could happen, but they could just as easily pose as a transman who has to use the women's bathroom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

This ignores so much of reality.

1. There are several states where the stores have to follow state law that provides the same protection as the Target policy. The police in those states have shown no increase in issues.

2. Men aren't given access to women's facilities under the Target policy.

3. Target is not the only store that has one dressing area for all customers. Stores which have separated dressing rooms, but that exist in states like California, do not get to have policies that contradict state law.

4. The continued misclassifying of the situation as being about "transvestites" or "cross dressers" shows either ignorance of the difference or an outright insult to trans people. Perhaps you'd like to clarify.

5. Trans women (people classified as "male" by doctors at birth, but who are women) are not the only group of people who exist. Trans men (people classified as "female" by doctors at birth, but who are men) exist too. Any policy requiring people to use bathrooms according to birth certificate identifiers would require trans men to use women's bathroom. Trans men tend to very much look like men in every apparent way - facial hair, deep voices, musculature, etc. If you honestly believe that men are going to "pretend to be transgender [women]" by dressing up as women, doing makeup, etc. to get into the women's bathroom because of Target's policies, then you have to acknowledge that forcing trans men into the women's bathroom will actually make it very much easier for predator men to gain access to women's facilities by looking exactly how they normally do and "pretend to be transgender [men]" instead.

Last point, the targeting of ... Target ... ignores reality. The reality is that police are not seeing the increase in the crimes you say you are concerned about.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Tell me, how difficult do you think it would be for a male predator to gain access to a women's bathroom when its female-born patrons already include these young fellows (thanks to your policy):

Ben Melzer
1.jpg

Ryan Sallans
1bbe8bb4cb4c2251774813f6ff4eadeb.jpg

Ian Harvie
ian1.jpg

Buck Angel
569aba811f000023002160d5.jpeg
Well, lets see. Buck is a inappropriate contentography producer. Ian is a comedian. Ryan is a cover model. And Ben is a motivational speaker.

And if you believe the rhetoric of the afflicted, they became self-made-men.
No. They mutilated the female they were and guaranteed themselves to be on a pharmaceutical cocktail to keep up appearances to the day they died.

Those aren't men. They're women who have been surgically altered, disfigured, and drugged. Because in today's world it is lazier for society, and easier to quell the condition, to just give in to the imbalance such people suffer with chemically.

They don't feel attached to their God given body. That's a mental illness. But in today's America, it is a constitutional right to violate others in order to make those which can't be diagnosed and treated for that dysphoria because it isn't considered correct politically to help people that suffer this. Instead the illness is let to reign and the treatments to exploit the illness are more of a trespass than a treatment regimen that helps bring balance to that which is imbalanced.

Also, I would suggest Christian brothers and sisters never let the propaganda that furthers this condition to persuade that cross dressing isn't a predatory method employed by pedophiles and rapists.

The disinformation bunch hopes you believe that the claim no Trans person has been arrested for this means it isn't an issue is dishonest. Obviously.
What that propaganda platform hopes to achieve is to lead you to believe no one utilizes the trans permissions, like what Target recently announced, as an inroad for their predatory nature as a pervert pedophile or rapist. Of course they do. And even when they are themselves and walk into a dressing room and violate the privacy of young girls, like what happened in Texas not that long ago, that in itself shows that the permissions policy in Target even go so far as to preclude common sense in its employees from acting to protect the public. A man walks into the women's dressing room and no one stops him. Why? Because he's allowed! By company policy.

And what that little girl suffered in her privacy being violated by cell phone camera capturing her in states of undress? Oh, well that's to be dismissed apparently by the disinformation bunch who's unfortunate rhetoric attempts to argue, it didn't really happen. That is what they're saying when they argue in the face of evidence that it isn't a Trans thing that happens.

They can never prove such a blanket assertion of course. But that really isn't their point is it.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
They don't feel attached to their God given body. That's a mental illness.

What is the clinical name of this mental illness?

Also, I would suggest Christian brothers and sisters never let the propaganda that furthers this condition to persuade that cross dressing isn't a predatory method employed by pedophiles and rapists.

Is there documentation of cross dressing being used as a predatory method od pedophiles and rapists?

And what that little girl suffered in her privacy being violated by cell phone camera capturing her in states of undress? Oh, well that's to be dismissed...

No, that action is already an invasion of privacy and a punishable act. Seeing as people have all sorts of means to do this besides "cross dressing", perhaps this is the act that we should be outraged at.

But you're not actually upset for the "little girl" are you? You're only using her in your war against people you hate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Well, lets see. Buck is a inappropriate contentography producer. Ian is a comedian. Ryan is a cover model. And Ben is a motivational speaker.

And if you believe the rhetoric of the afflicted, they became self-made-men.
No. They mutilated the female they were and guaranteed themselves to be on a pharmaceutical cocktail to keep up appearances to the day they died.
What does any of this have to do with my point, or the question that I posed? No matter what you think of them, these people exist. I repeat, these are the people who are supposed to use women's bathrooms under most current laws. There is nothing stopping a male predator from sneaking in under the policies that have existed for decades.

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
What is the clinical name of this mental illness?
Body Integrity Identity Disorder.

Is there documentation of cross dressing being used as a predatory method od pedophiles and rapists?
What documentation do you require exactly?

No, that action is already an invasion of privacy and a punishable act. Seeing as people have all sorts of means to do this besides "cross dressing", perhaps this is the act that we should be outraged at.
No, we have a right to be outraged when one more avenue of trespass and abuse is made available to the predator community.

But you're not actually upset for the "little girl" are you? You're only using her in your war against people you hate.
Wow, talk about hate. And psychic powers too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.