A christian couple I know are having financial woe

P

Ps145

I've known them for about 12 or 13 years. They've always seemed very faithful and giving, and ministered to me when I was ill. I was shocked when my friend told me they had filed for bancruptcy. To me, this guy seems like Job. He's been faithful, raised a fine family, has his daily devotions with his wife. So I ask that you join me in prayer for them. God alone knows his purpose in all of this, and I won't second guess. I just pray God will give them peace and direction as they endure this trial, and of course, supply their needs.

CASEY82

Oct 16, 2006
Caboolture
✟16,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:prayer: Thank you god that you are a god who provides; you have never left us nor forsaken us. God you said that all things work together for those who love you, tonight i pray for this couple lord, you alone know their circumstances and i pray that your hand be in their finances, that your wisdom and guidence be in their lives and your love and peace in their hearts. Guide them lord and help them to bring their finances back to a healthy level.

Amen

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've known them for about 12 or 13 years. They've always seemed very faithful and giving, and ministered to me when I was ill. I was shocked when my friend told me they had filed for bancruptcy. To me, this guy seems like Job. He's been faithful, raised a fine family, has his daily devotions with his wife. So I ask that you join me in prayer for them. God alone knows his purpose in all of this, and I won't second guess. I just pray God will give them peace and direction as they endure this trial, and of course, supply their needs.
:pray: sorry to hear that...May God bless them and comfort them ya!

Upvote 0