United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's difficult to accept this but it seems like a fact to me, America is sexist
Excuse me, but women jobs and men's jobs have all but died out. In fact, recently women have been permited to begin serving in combat.

Upvote 0

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I happen to be a female, but I voted for Trump, but guess what it had NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING to do with the fact that Hillary is a woman.

I don't expect everyone to vote for her, I only thought being the most experienced of the two it would be an added advantage to get her in but apparently it didn't matter.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟909,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't expect everyone to vote for her, I only thought being the most experienced of the two it would be an added advantage to get her in but apparently it didn't matter.
Yes, and that experenice along with what she did with it is likely part of what worked AGAINEST her.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
No, I didn't. What happened?

Hillary and the DNC had shafted Bernie Sanders.

His supporters were outside the DNC (outside that high fence) shouting "lock her up", etc.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

She was the most experienced of the two when she ran against Obama. Obama won.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
She was the most experienced of the two when she ran against Obama. Obama won.
She appeared to have brief lapses in her debate against Trump where she conveyed the image of a housewife out of place in fierce political competition. The men in her entourage also appeared somewhat hypocritically enthusiastic. As if they were engaged in some inner struggle with themselves and the role they were dispensing.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,278,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hillary has alot of baggage from Bill's presidency. She was smeared as the First Lady for not measuring up to traditional femininity, and she really mobilized the Republican base, she always has. She didn't inspire independents or ethnic minorities to get out and vote, either, unlike Obama.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hillary has alot of baggage from Bill's presidency. She was smeared as the First Lady for not measuring up to traditional femininity, and she really mobilized the Republican base, she always has. She didn't inspire independents or ethnic minorities to get out and vote, either, unlike Obama.
How was she untraditionally unfeminine? Looks pretty feminine to me.

Upvote 0

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
O

Obama was did on her behalf, he campaigned for her

Upvote 0

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, if she didn't have her own ambition, if she was the typical sexy, stay at home mum, she would have been America's sweet heart

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
She appeared to have brief lapses in her debate against Trump where she conveyed the image of a housewife out of place in fierce political competition. The men in her entourage also appeared somewhat hypocritically enthusiastic. As if they were engaged in some inner struggle with themselves and the role they were dispensing.

I suspect some of them didn't even vote for her

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I suspect some of them didn't even vote for her
Her husband Bill conveyed what came across to me as a forced enthusiasm. Maybe it was the touch of sadness of his less than enthusiastic eyes that hovered above a forced, half smile. I didn't see too much of him but the little I saw conveyed that impression. Better had he butted out altogether. Also, where was his advice when she was emailing? Where was Obama's support? IMHO

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Her husband Bill conveyed what came across to me as a forced enthusiasm. Maybe it was the touch of sadness of his less than enthusiastic eyes that hovered above a forced, half smile. I didn't see too much of him but the little I saw conveyed that impression. Better had he butted out altogether. Also, where was his advice when she was emailing? Where was Obama's support? IMHO

Maybe he isn't well, it might have nothing to do with her campaign. He looked really sad after her loss. Obama's support came late but he was there in the end and it counted.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Maybe he isn't well, it might have nothing to do with her campaign. He looked really sad after her loss. Obama's support came late but he was there in the end and it counted.
Very true. There are many reasons that can be attributed to his appearance. Same applies to Obama's support issue. As for emailing, maybe her husband wasn't aware that she was digging a hole for herself via that behavior. My apologies.

Upvote 0