Youtube Contact

freeman007

Mar 18, 2005
✟15,238.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I was looking to begin witnessing more with lierature but tracts are expensive for good ones that will maintain peoples attention. I have a youtube channel on which I am still working on my introductory video. Planning to redo it again. Anyway there are 165 chick tracts I favorited that go page by page through them. Most take 3min and 40 sec and the comic format keeps people interested and reading it. My thoughts were with 165 tracts on my channel and me giving a salvation message and sinners prayer that it may be more effective to simply mass produce the name of my channel and email address multiple times on paper, print it out to divide up and hand them out. Access to many tracts and a salvation message with sinners prayer. Most people have internet or know how to use it anyway and they can go on at their own convenience at home. Do you think this would be a good way of getting the message out?

jsrdrnr

Mar 19, 2011
Virginia
✟7,757.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
First, be sure that the tract company does not mind if you reproduce it or you will be breaking copyright laws. I am not sure how effective it would be. I am not sure I would watch someone reading a tract to me. That is only my personality though. I hope others will respond as well. Personally, I would be more into someone just sharing the Gospel with me. There are many ways to do this too. There are a few good books out there on evangelism techniques. You can also use tracts as a guide. Just brainstorming with you. You idea is not a bad on though. If the tracts are not copyrighted and that is the way you feel God is leading you, by all means, go for it! The word does not return void! It can never hurt to have the plan of salvation with a prayer out there for all to get to.

Upvote 0