Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It makes me smile when lovely people return to CF and make it a brighter place.

Friendship and fellowship makes me smile, even when I had a hard day. :)

My family and my loved ones make me smile.

Joy and hope and funny things make me smile too. :)

Also, kindness makes me smile.

@Somber I think you made this same thread a few years ago. :D I have a song from sound of music in my head whenever I see this topic.

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It makes me smile when lovely people return to CF and make it a brighter place.

Friendship and fellowship makes me smile, even when I had a hard day. :)

My family and my loved ones make me smile.

Joy and hope and funny things make me smile too. :)

Also, kindness makes me smile.

@Somber I think you made this same thread a few years ago. :D I have a song from sound of music in my head whenever I see this topic.
Oh so many lovely things to smile about!!!! Thank you for sharing Kittys!! :hug: :heart:

Maybe I did? I can't even remember it has been so long, but now that you mention that it is sounding familiar!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Why hello there!!!!! :clap: It has been so long!!! Good to see that you are still around!!!!! How have you been doing?
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
I smile internally - it's rare to actually see my face "light up" (except when I'm laughing.)

It's an energy for me - if I'm talking a lot and using lots of gestures, then that's me smiling. It can show it in my eyes, but usually, it's a body language thing.

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I smile internally - it's rare to actually see my face "light up" (except when I'm laughing.)

It's an energy for me - if I'm talking a lot and using lots of gestures, then that's me smiling. It can show it in my eyes, but usually, it's a body language thing.
Aw! I love that sort of smile too! The most beautiful smiles are the ones you don't just see, but can feel!!

• Agree
Reactions: RayofSun
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
Aw! I love that sort of smile too! The most beautiful smiles are the ones you don't just see, but can feel!!

That's it, you know.

It's a feeling of excitement, but not quite. It's effervescent and charges through your veins. It gives you the power to work harder, think clearer and remain optimistic at all times. It's a feeling I can't quite explain - it's the power of knowing that you're solely responsible for it. It wasn't given

• Friendly
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Oh so many lovely things to smile about!!!! Thank you for sharing Kittys!! :hug: :heart:

Maybe I did? I can't even remember it has been so long, but now that you mention that it is sounding familiar!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Why hello there!!!!! :clap: It has been so long!!! Good to see that you are still around!!!!! How have you been doing?
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I've been good, thanks! We need a catch up soon!

How about yourself? Have you been well?

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi @leothelioness!! It's so awesome to see you back! I'm Jennie aka JennieAmber aka LadyofMystery aka whatever else I've had haha
Jennie! :hug: So glad to see you back as well! This is like a reunion with all of us old timers showing back up. ^_^

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jennie! :hug: So glad to see you back as well! This is like a reunion with all of us old timers showing back up. ^_^
:hug: I hope you've been well, I look forward to catching up :D I know, right? I'm loving it! :satisfied:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes, a good start to the year for all of us who missed you three. ^_^ I, for one, honestly didn't think we would see Somber, Lioness, or Jennie Amber again after so long this time. So, pleasant surprise there.

.... Now then, if only our favorite nurse Swords&Sunflowers would also make a grand reappearance .... :study:

Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟306,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
What things make you smile?
evil-little-girl-gif-7.gif

Quite a few things actually. In no real order:
Family, friends, my dogs, good music, good literature, a funny movie, dark humor, being alone in the wilderness, a good day at the range

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
That's it, you know.

It's a feeling of excitement, but not quite. It's effervescent and charges through your veins. It gives you the power to work harder, think clearer and remain optimistic at all times. It's a feeling I can't quite explain - it's the power of knowing that you're solely responsible for it. It wasn't given
I think I understand! Yes!! All too often it is easy to attribute a smile to our external world, but it all starts inside of us! I think perhaps this is partly why all too often relationships can become unhealthy and codependent because people rely too much on one another for their happiness, or their external environment. Reminds me of a quote/saying that goes something like: '"If you take the "I" and "want" out of "I want happiness", all you have left is "Happiness"'. ^_^ My favorite smiles are the smiles for no reason at all and from deep down within!! Nobody can control that smile!

Of all the things that make me smile, my cat probably tops the list.
AWww!!! Cats are amazing!! :bigeye::flat4:

Quite a few things actually. In no real order:
Family, friends, my dogs, good music, good literature, a funny movie, dark humor, being alone in the wilderness, a good day at the range
Awesome!!!! These are all wonderful things! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I listened to it all the way through, and it brought a smile to my face too! What a catchy tune! :heart:
Thank you for sharing! :relaxed:

And not only that, @Somber, I just found a cute cover of the song in its (I presume) native language. Don't know what the deal is with the guy in the nearly featureless rabbit demon mask, but whatever, it's cool. ^_^

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
What makes me smile is being with friends,playing video games,watching funny movies.and etc.
Love those things!!!
And not only that, @Somber, I just found a cute cover of the song in its (I presume) native language. Don't know what the deal is with the guy in the nearly featureless rabbit demon mask, but whatever, it's cool. ^_^

Ohh nice!!!! ^_^
Now I want a a cool rabbit demon mask too!! :muahah:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0