Perth
✟8,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Labor
I love to ogle MAC. Its my fave brand to ogle.lol.
But its too expensive for me to really get into yet, and i think theres probably only one place in Western Australia thats sells it.

I use a lot of diff brands, Australis, covergirl, Nutrimetics (partyplan brand, sister in law is a consultant.lol) revlon, etc etc.

Upvote 0

Tsarina

Most Holy Theotokos save us!
Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
firenze said:
Clinique & Body Shop

Body Shop store smells so good. lol, i had to mention that. Everytime i walk by a Body Shop store, i just want to take a bite outta it! mmm.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tsarina

Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
allieisme said:
CoverGirl has got to be my favorite at the moment.
I've heard MAC is really good, but isnt it pricey?

It's pricey, but so worth it. Why? because almost ALL their products, even the tinest bottles last over a year, even if you use the product each day. The quality is just amazing and you will hardly catch yourself having touch-ups.

I have been using Mac for years now, and i love it! :D

Check it out for yourself. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tsarina

Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The Julikenz said:
Rimmel stinks! :help:

Their mascarra is grose. *thumbs down*

Come on guys, what'arya doing with that junk? ;)

I definatley agree with you. I have given Rimmel couple of tries. The first time i purchased one of their products, it was mascara. It came out clumpy and disgusting!

So, i gave Rimmel another chance and bought their Creame Eyeshadow. I applyed it and within two minutes, the stuff dried up as if i put cement on my eyelids. It felt so uncomfortable and it looked so creasy and flaky.

More stuff for the garbage bin.

Upvote 0

dayandnight

Oct 13, 2005
✟159.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tsarina said:
Alot of "Mary Kay" is being mentioned. Im pretty confused to what it really is. I have never heard or seen it. May somone explain what it is or how its like? :)

Thank you.
Oh, I love Mary Kay! I've never used any of their make-up, but their Velocity Face Wash, Moisturizer, and Acne Gel are awesome! I've been using it for almost 2 years. It can get a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it! The only downside is that you have to order it from the catalog, a beauty consultant person, or the internet.

Upvote 0