Hidden
✟24,418.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I absolutely love Charisma Star, she is so encouraging and her story is so inspirational~! I also love the YouTubers, That Christian Vlogger, Jon Jorgenson, Your Time of Grace, and The Bible Project! What are your favorite Christian YouTubers? (^_^)

I used to watch Blimey Cow's videos, but unsubcribed some time ago.
I like The Bible Project too, their animations are beautifully made!

• Agree
Reactions: Neari
Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,975.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
No one in particular but there are four I can think of.

Steven Crowder, Political commentator.

David Wood, Islam critic.

Ryan Reeves, Professor of historical theology. (Excellent resource for anyone who wants a basic academic introduction to Christian history and the development of theology)

Fr Robert Barron, Catholic Bishop and cultural commentator.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't found any good ones really. Though it depends on what you like to watch. For example I can't stand Vlogs or singers. I'm more in nerdy stuff like "lets play" gamers or people who talk about comics or maybe politics or history. Actually the problem with gamers on youtube is I don't mind one or two swear words. But when some like Markiplier swear constantly and also use Gods name in vein all the time, then I won't wacth them.

Upvote 0

byhisgrace7

Dec 7, 2013
Kansas
✟25,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My son used to watch that a lot and I would talk to him about Markiplier's cussing and using God's name in vain.

Thank God, He has given him a job out of state so that he is much busier now and doesnt have so much time on his hands. God is so good!!!

Upvote 0

Heaven91

May 9, 2017
LaFayette
✟9,854.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not saying every single person I listed is Christian but everyone has clean family fun material. The Omar Gosh guy is cool... but sometimes cusses when he does a "ghost hunt". But mainly vlogs and does pranks and kind things. But I think he seems nice to watch.

CutePolish (Nail art tutorials)
theartsherpa (She teaches you how to paint)
Jamerrill's Large Family Table (Christian momma who homeschools)
grav3yardgirl (Bunny is real funny as she tests products)
bananajamana (She makes really cute artwork never cusses)
crazyrussianhacker (Test out products, life hacks, cool experiments)
The Omar Gosh (Sometimes he slips up and says a cuss word now and then)
The frugal crafter Lindsay ( Teaches you crafting and so on)

Reactions: Neari
Upvote 0
Feb 13, 2015
Pennsylvania
✟45,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
My favorite youtubers aren't christian youtubers but most of their content is clean and funny. I watch Colleen Ballinger, her sister Rachel Ballinger, and their brother Christopher Ballinger (his channel is Ballinger Family).
I also watch Aspyn and Parker. They are not christian youtubers but their content is clean. They have their own channels (Aspyn Ovard and Parker Ferris) and share a vlogging channel (Aspyn and Parker).
I just started watching a christian couple that are youtubers. Kristin and Marcus Johns
I almost forgot I watch the Merrell Twins also. They aren't christian but their content is clean. I like to watch them because they are twins and I am also a twin.

Upvote 0

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Jack Vale is a Youtube comedian/prankster who is a family man (married with 5 kids) and fellow Christian. His material is basically PG family fare, and his specialty is "Pooter" (a flatulence device he invented) videos in which he uses said device in stores and various other public places to pretend to "poot" near random people. He does other pranks, as well; he also has a family vlog channel (those seem to be popular) where he vlogs the fun things that he and his family do together. They are very tight-knit, and the love they have for one another shows.

I also realize that there are some Christians who have problems with "fart humor". I am not one of those people, however. People have different convictions and should respect one another despite that. I know some here might disagree (and to those who do, please do so respectfully), but I see passing gas as one of many quirks/imperfections of the human body, and to joke about that is no different than joking about pimples, "bad hair days", chattering teeth, goosebumps, eyes that widen when frightened, sneezing, the way different people laugh (some snort, some wheeze, some squeal, etcetera), mannerisms, and other things that naturally amuse some people when it comes to the human body. It amuses me, too. There's just something about the various sounds. Nothing dirty about that... except maybe the odor that follows! :sick:

Here is one of the more recent "Pooter" vids for anyone who may be interested.

For those who don't do "fart humor", Jack has other videos, too.

Such as:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

madluvofficial

Oct 10, 2017
St. Petersburg
✟27,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If anyone is interested, I recently started a YouTube channel and would love your input! I work primarily on apologetics, visual effects and a little comedy! Would love your support!
God bless!
Link to my channel:
MadLuv

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If anyone is interested, I recently started a YouTube channel and would love your input! I work primarily on apologetics, visual effects and a little comedy! Would love your support!
God bless!
Link to my channel:
MadLuv

This one grabbed my attention........

Here are some ideas you might be able to work with as you reach out to Atheists.......

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God bless!
Link to my channel:
MadLuv

I hope that it is OK but I took the liberty of adding your video to this other discussion in the hopes that this also could eventually perhaps be useful to you in your video ministry?

Where did Intelligence begin, in matter or fundamental energy?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi all!
NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO UP NOW!

“Answering Atheists: Why Would Any Woman Be A Christian?”. I did a lot of research on this! Enjoy! Please consider subscribing! It blesses me a lot!

Very well done......
I was already able to use this in several discussions both on Christian Forums and on a political discussion forum as well......

Upvote 0