flightangel777

Jun 29, 2007
Coloado
✟15,358.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
For a very long time i have shut up and been silent in the church no more young people its up to us about the church and what kind of church we want if anyone has anything on there heart please feel free to share i want all young people to tell me how they feel and what kind of church they would like to have here my idea.

1.No structure
2.Beileveing the whole word of God don't leave anything out
3.Don't limit worship
4.Have a very short message
5.All run by the youth no older people trying to control
6. Have church for young people who stay up late
7. Have games music and dancing making it more like a hang out and less boring cuase God wants us to have fun!!!
8. Everyone gets together after and hangs out
9. Everyone welcome the new kids and tells them to bring all there friends
10. No judging
11. No gossiping
12. No clicks
13. No ones the leader
14. All the young people support it
15. Prayer and fasting once a week for Revivel
16. Sharing the word open discussion
17. Hire a band or let everyone have the opertunity to sing,dance and play music
18. everyone brings food have pot luck every friday
19. church is every night and starts when ever and ends when ever
20. everyone is used in the church no one being left out
21. Lets learn to love,learn,live and have a Holy Ghost party!!!!!!!!!!!
22. have supportive groups for every problem teens and young people are dealing with.

This is the perfact teen and young people church 14-25
anyways thats my idea of the perfact church thats how Jesus did it with the earliy church the biggest problem is that we christian young people don't hang out enough we don't support eachother enough and we are turning into a bunch of boring adults lets forget what we been thought and actually read the word for our self lets be open with eachother Young People Unite!!!!!!!!! tell me what you want also those are just what i think would be the best young peoples church lol God Bless
:groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray:

flightangel777

Jun 29, 2007
Coloado
✟15,358.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
you seem very nice and i will make sure to pray for you and your wife well since you work with youth am sure you have alot of experiance in that so what do you think kids like doing? Do you think what i said would be good for kids!!! i love to hear about some of the ideas you have am sure you have alot please share!

Upvote 0

writer4him

Jun 23, 2005
maryland
✟15,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I like that list. Iut all seems good, and i don't mean to be negative, but is that possible. I don't think you can get a lot of young people together, and have any oder without some sort of leadership. you don't have to ahve one leader you could have a group of leaders. I would say almost like a youth board. Have one or two people of every age on the board,a nd so they all lead and get everyone's opinions heard. But form th POV of a youth there has to be someone to say okay lets stop playing video games and have some worship or prayer or a devotion for a couple of minutes. But over all I'd say this is a really good idea.

Upvote 0

tahkorean

Aug 24, 2007
✟15,220.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
My church has an organization called Doulos{In Greek It Means Slave/Servent} They allow the younger people in the youth group to have a say in the church. I'm only 14, but I was able to play a part in making my church's Mountain trip.

Go around you'll get heard alright guys NEVER STOP NEVER STOP
: ).

Upvote 0