Young father in custody battle to protect 3-year-old son from gender-confused mother

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'Sawyer says his mother tells him he is both a boy and a girl, but Sawyer is fully aware he is a boy,' father Harrison Tinsley explained in a fundraiser for his legal expenses.

(LifeSiteNews) — A young single father is fighting for full custody of his 3-year-old son to protect him from his mother’s gender confusion and mental illness.

Harrison Tinsley’s custody battle for his young son, Sawyer, has attracted attention after the father started a fundraiser, sharing his story and asking for help gathering money to cover legal expenses.

“All of my life I have always wanted to be a dad more than anything,” Tinsley wrote on the GiveSendGo he created. “In 2019, unexpectedly, my girlfriend at the time told me she was pregnant; we were both ecstatic. Unfortunately, that excitement turned to pain when his mother, who suffers from serious underlying mental health problems, abruptly ended our relationship and prevented me from seeing Sawyer.”

Tinsley met his son for the first time when he was 15 months old, “after a year-long court battle.” He moved to the San Francisco Bay Area and “was granted 50/50 custody.” Now, Sawyer’s mother calls herself a lesbian and non-binary and is attempting to raise him in the same confusion. She reportedly uses “they/them” pronouns, dresses and does makeup for her son.

Continued below.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Make a plan. Get prepared. The next time you have visitation from the boy, take him and evaporate. Change your names and your backgrounds, and completely diasappear. Go someplace so far away and remote that they will never find you, and raise your son in the proper way.

Upvote 0