✟151,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi to all of you! :wave::satisfied:

How was everyone's Christmas? Any plans for New Years? :)
My Christmas went fine, and we'll just spend New Year's the typical way - watch the ball drop at midnight, nothing else planned. How about you? :):partypooper::fireworks:

• Friendly
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi to all of you! :wave::satisfied:

My Christmas went fine, and we'll just spend New Year's the typical way - watch the ball drop at midnight, nothing else planned. How about you? :):partypooper::fireworks:
salute_Multis.gif

Likewise - stay at home and enjoy the annual firework show the neighbors put on, and watch the downtown celebration on t.v. at midnight, lol. Maybe stock up on delicious snacks in advance as well. :ebil::wineglass::candybar::cookie::shortcake: :D

Last year, the neighbors nextdoor came out, and we all lit some minor fireworks to celebrate. :boom::fsparkler:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
View attachment 269273

Likewise - stay at home and enjoy the annual firework show the neighbors put on, and watch the downtown celebration on t.v. at midnight, lol. Maybe stock up on delicious snacks in advance as well. :ebil::wineglass::candybar::cookie::shortcake: :D

Last year, the neighbors nextdoor came out, and we all lit some minor fireworks to celebrate. :boom::fsparkler:
Delicious snacks?! :eek::swoon: I think you'll enjoy celebrating. ^_^

• Agree
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0