You Got It Wrong If You Think The Rapture and Resurrection are At The End Of The Trib

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Yo!
The earth will be repopulated by the righteous elect and the righteous, sheep Gentiles, who will enter into the millennial reign as the Blessed of the LORD, saved, but not regenerated in bodies, and they will marry and give in marraige for a thousand years.
That leaves no room for a post trib rapture and resurrection of all the dead in Christ, to complete the first resurrection.

In the Word of God, there is no rapture/translation to glory for the righteous at the end of the tribulation, and only those martyred for Jesus name during the tribulation will be resurrected in regenerated bodies, which is the last stage of the resurrection of the righteous, which began with the
Resurrection of Jesus Christ and the "First of Firstfruits from the dead" whom He raised with Himself, to present to the Father in heaven, to fulfill "First of Firstfruits", with.

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey Yo!
The earth will be repopulated by the righteous elect and the righteous, sheep Gentiles, who will enter into the millennial reign as the Blessed of the LORD, saved, but not regenerated in bodies, and they will marry and give in marraige for a thousand years.
That leaves no room for a post trib rapture and resurrection of all the dead in Christ, to complete the first resurrection.
you mistake some prophetic OT symbolic language, as literal...

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you mistake some prophetic OT symbolic language, as literal...
Jesus speaks the same message as His prophets wrote in the OT, and in Enoch. The tares -demon spirits, living in flesh and roaming around the earth, disembodied- are gathered and burned in the Lake of fire, then

the elect are gathered by angels and brought to Mount sinai, in the wilderness, where they are passed under the Rod of God -the sceptre of the Son of Man returned to reign over the earth for its millennial Sabbath of Peace, and the rebel "elect" are cast into the Lake of fire, then

the Gentiles are gathered and separated into groups as "goats" and as "sheep".

The goats are judged before the throne of Glory on which sits the Son of Man, returned as the God of the whole earth, and they are cast into the Lake of Fire, soul in body, without dying, then

The Sheep are judged before the throne of Glory on which sits the Son of Man as the God of the whole earth, and they are given eternal life [salvation in the name of the New Man Living Spirit], then

The remaining Elect and the remaining Gentile "sheep" enter into the Millennial kingdom, eat the fruit of the Tree of Life, marry, have children, and live for the thousand years, before they are translated at the end of it to the image of the New Man, in body, for the Glory to indwell.

The Church is not the elect gathered by angels at the return of Jesus, who are judged at Sinai and passed under the rod of God.

The Church is not the Sheep Gentiles who are separated from the goat Gentiles when they are gathered by the angels, at the end of the trib, when the Son of Man returns to reign over the earth as The God of the whole earth.

Of course, the Church is not the "tares gathered by the angels out of the world, and burned in the Lake of fire, without further judgment, for their judgment is already made, as Enoch reports it, and as they agreed when some of them asked Jesus; "Are you come to torment us before the [appointed] time?

And of course the church is not the Goat Gentiles.

The elect are the remaining alive seed of Jacob.
The Tares are the demon spirits.
The Goat Gentiles are the unrepentant sinners of the nations.
The Sheep Gentiles are those who favor the brethren of Jesus -the seed of Israel/Jacob- and who aid them in their time of trouble, that which is the great tribulation.

The Church will have been long removed from the midst of the world, before the groups are gathered by angels, as listed above; and certainly not removed by angels, either, but by the power of the Holy Spirit in them; which Power will obey the call to be gathered together to the LORD, at His temple door, in the heavenlies, when the two trumpets sound the call to gather the entire congregation to Him, as Numbers 10:1-10 oracles/signs.

The dead rise at the first trump of the two heavenly trumpets which sound, and the living rise in translated bodies made for glory at the last trump of the two heavenly trumpets which Moses oracled in Numbers 10:1-10, for gathering the entire congregation of the LORD unto Him, at His temple doors.

The Church parties as in the oracle/sign of Leviticus 8, in the heavenly temple, for a week of years, as signed.

The Gathering of the Elect, of Matthew 24:31, by angels,and where they are gathered to: when Jesus comes to set up His millennial kingdom.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Eze 20:33[As] I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: Eze 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. Eze 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Eze 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. Eze 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: Eze 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.

Eze 20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. Eze 20:42 And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country [for] the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers. Eze 20:43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed. Eze 20:44 And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Then, the remaining tribes of the earth are gathered by angels and separated into groups as goats and sheep Gentiles, and are judged before the LORD, on His throne of Glory, who is returned to reign over His ransomed earth. Only the sheep Gentiles enter into the millennial kingdom to populate the earth with the "elect" of Jacob's remnant, remaining, seed.

Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brother Ysm,

We are the sheep gentiles or the goat gentiles. We will be the ones aiding(preaching) or being aided(preached to) during the tribulation.

We are the church. Whether hot, cold, or lukewarm.

When Jesus return after the tribulation of this day, He will send His angels to rapture us into the clouds to begin ALmighty's wrath/judgement.

The earth is cleansed of unrighteousness, and all that is manmade, and we begin anew, without temptation from satan.

I do believe we will be able to continue in our marriages and continue reproducing in our new and glorified righteous bodies.

Our offspring will be born into the Kingdom without want or need and without sin.

Yes. It will be a glorious day.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Brother Ysm,

We are the sheep gentiles or the goat gentiles. We will be the ones aiding(preaching) or being aided(preached to) during the tribulation.

We are the church. Whether hot, cold, or lukewarm.
:thumbsup:

When Jesus return after the tribulation of this day, He will send His angels to rapture us into the clouds
Heb12:1 1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

hi, just thought I'd add a few points here...

we do not need to physically go UP anywhere, UP is not in the greek manuscripts...
and i am quite sure that cloud is not atmospheric clouds :)
to begin ALmighty's wrath/judgement.

The earth is cleansed of unrighteousness, and all that is manmade, and we begin anew, without temptation from satan.

I do believe we will be able to continue in our marriages and continue reproducing in our new and glorified righteous bodies.
I don't...
no physical reproduction (no physical marriage/kids)
but rather spiritual children (all those that are helped by the elect in the Millennium)
Ez44, 1Cor5, Rev5, Rev20

Our offspring will be born into the Kingdom without want or need and without sin.
IMO the offspring is not literal, but spiritual...
ex., Rev7's 144,000 giving birth to the great multitude in the latter half of the chapter...

Yes. It will be a glorious day.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!
INDEED! :amen: :clap:

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother Ysm,

The Sheep are called the Blessed of YHWH -along with the elect people of the New Man name, and receive eternal life at their judgment, and enter into the kingdom of God, prepared for them from the beginning of the world. They do not know why they get to enter in, and are told that they aided His brethren, which was what they did to aid "Jacob" in Jacob's trouble =the tribulation.

The sheeo Gentiles are not born again until they come into the Covenant that the "elect" of Jacob come into at their judgment at Sinai -as the Scriptures I posted show.

The Sheep Gentiles enter into the blessed kingdom on earth, populate the earth by multiplying the Adam seed, for the millennial reign, along with the "Elect seed of Jacob".

The Church knows they are redeemed and in the kingdom of God now, though the kingdom is not in the earth now. The Church does not ask why?, but know "Why".

The Church is not the sheep Gentiles nor are they the elect seed of Jacob.
The Church is not dwelling on earth at the time Jesus returns to set up His kingdom on the regenerated earth.

The redeemed of the Church, who are in their resurreceted and/or transformed bodies [without having died], and are glorified, at the time they are translated before the tribulation, does not marry nor give in marraige nor have babies.

The Sheep Gentiles and the Elect of Jacob's seed marry, and have babies for the entire millennial reign, which is the 8th day of thousand year days, of this present creation, when all seed of Adam is to be "cut off from multiplying forever", as circumcision given to the seed of Abraham to wear in their flesh, and rehearsed on the 8th day, oracle/sign.

In the millennial reign, no child born to those "Blessed of YHWH" who enter into that kingdom and multiply the seed of Adam will die, unless they are sinners, when they shall die at age 100 years -no resurrection of the just for them, either.

Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. Isa 65:20There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner [being] an hundred years old shall be accursed. Isa 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. Isa 65:23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they [are] the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

Upvote 0