Africa
✟12,053.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
SCRIPTURE: 'Now, to the one with enough power to prevent you from stumbling into sin and bring you faultless before his glorious presence to stand before him with ecstatic delight, to the only God our Savior, through our Lord Jesus Christ, be endless glory and majesty, great power and authority—from before he created time, now, and throughout all the ages of eternity. Amen! ' - Jude (Judah) 1:24-25

LESSON: Only God has the power to keep us from falling/stumbling into sin. The good thing is that He is not only able but WILLING! However, we have to DECIDE to do as we are told to do. The Lord said to Abraham: "I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect". – Genesis 17.1. The Lord Jesus said to the Young Rich Ruler: “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” – Matthew 19:21. Both instructions are the same. It means: "Remove distractions from your life and make ME your goal!", which may mean letting go of things that are not very easy. That is why we need His power! "For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the POWER to do what pleases him" - Philippians 2.13.

PRAYER: Lord, Help me to let go and let You lead!

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one controls us. We alone have to make choice God never will go against our will. He will lead guide warn. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.

Lord lead me not into temptation. He leads.. we follow.. and ever choice we make.. He didn't make we did. No worries no doubt.. no matter what .. what He started in us He will not maybe not might but He will finish.

• Prayers
Reactions: Truth_love
Upvote 0