• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

YOU are loved

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexidoodle

Dec 24, 2005
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟7,660.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't know why I started a whole new thread for this but here goes. So I am on my 26th day. I don't know how I could have made it this far without God. I am so grateful that He can be my one constant. I don't have to control my eating and I don't have to hurt myself because I don't feel that I am worth anything better because in all reality I AM worth more then I value myself as. though I may not feel like it...I am worth so much beuse I am a child of the one true God and so are all of you. Each and every one of you are worth s much in the ees of the Lord. I wsh that all of you could get inside my head and look at wat I have realized and discovered in the past week. I guess the main point of this was to tell you ALL how valuable YOU as an indvidual are. Each and every one of you are loved by the One who created you. So yeah that is my little message of the day.

Alexis

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lexidoodle said:
I don't know why I started a whole new thread for this but here goes. So I am on my 26th day. I don't know how I could have made it this far without God. I am so grateful that He can be my one constant. I don't have to control my eating and I don't have to hurt myself because I don't feel that I am worth anything better because in all reality I AM worth more then I value myself as. though I may not feel like it...I am worth so much beuse I am a child of the one true God and so are all of you. Each and every one of you are worth s much in the ees of the Lord. I wsh that all of you could get inside my head and look at wat I have realized and discovered in the past week. I guess the main point of this was to tell you ALL how valuable YOU as an indvidual are. Each and every one of you are loved by the One who created you. So yeah that is my little message of the day.

Alexis
Dear Alexis, good for you! You definitely have the right idea in my opinion. It is definitely by the work of God that you haven't cut in 26 days! I just wish I can make it that far... Anyway, I will pray for you and best wishes my friend. Lily00:angel: :clap: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Phillippians 4:13

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.