Yet another reason to never venture outside the MJ forum

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Zug-Zwang said:
It belongs to the elect,those people most close to Hashem.I don't happen to be one of them but then I don't meet alot of people who are.
How would you define "the elect, those people most close to HaShem?" Or more specifically, what defines "most close to HaShem?"

Upvote 0

P_G

Pastor - ד ע ה - The Lunch Lady
Dec 13, 2003
North East Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟13,348.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Ummmm

Sorry but Ha'Shem gave that land to the sons of Avram.

Gen 12:7 The LORD appeared to Avram and said, "I will give this land to your seed." He built an altar there to the LORD, who appeared to him.

Gen 17:8 I will give to you, and to your seed after you, the land where you are traveling, all the land of Kena`an, for an everlasting possession. I will be their God."

Not only did he promise to give it to them he brought them out of slavery and then personally led them to this land:

Exo 6:8 I will bring you into the land which I swore to give to Avraham, to Yitzchak, and to Ya`akov; and I will give it to you for a heritage: I am the LORD.'"

Seems to me that this is a promise that was for then and for the future too

Eze 45:8 In the land it shall be to him for a possession in Yisra'el: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; but they shall give the land to the house of Yisra'el according to their tribes.

So regardless of the claims of men and no matter how they rant and rave I am gonna side with the winner on this one.

Go G-d Yayyyyyyyyyyy

Blessings

PG :wave:

Upvote 0

Zug-Zwang

Aug 19, 2004
Babylon
✟7,918.00
Faith
Messianic
Nehemiah_Center said:
Ummmm

Sorry but Ha'Shem gave that land to the sons of Avram.

Gen 12:7 The LORD appeared to Avram and said, "I will give this land to your seed." He built an altar there to the LORD, who appeared to him.

Gen 17:8 I will give to you, and to your seed after you, the land where you are traveling, all the land of Kena`an, for an everlasting possession. I will be their God."

Not only did he promise to give it to them he brought them out of slavery and then personally led them to this land:

Exo 6:8 I will bring you into the land which I swore to give to Avraham, to Yitzchak, and to Ya`akov; and I will give it to you for a heritage: I am the LORD.'"

Seems to me that this is a promise that was for then and for the future too

Eze 45:8 In the land it shall be to him for a possession in Yisra'el: and my princes shall no more oppress my people; but they shall give the land to the house of Yisra'el according to their tribes.

So regardless of the claims of men and no matter how they rant and rave I am gonna side with the winner on this one.

Go G-d Yayyyyyyyyyyy

Blessings

PG :wave:
I guess what you mean is that I'm not the son of Abraham cause I'm not Jewish

Upvote 0