• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

yesterday

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was taking a shower and I heard a voice taunting me and I don't know why it happend. The tv wasn't on so I don't know what it could be. I cried so hard my eyes were swollen this morning. Please pray with me. I'm on meds and I know they can have weird side effects but I don't think it's the meds because I've never had problems with these meds before. Please pray with me and about this confusion. thanks

miss-a

Jul 12, 2009
Snowy Northeast
✟35,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are in my prayers. If this happens again, begin speaking the name of Jesus and claiming that you are HIs. It will help you.In fact, don't wait for it to happen again, start doing this now. And remember, in the Bible God says 365 times, "Don't be afraid." So even though we feel fear, in truth, there is nothing to fear.

A

Upvote 0

LifebyChrist

Take heart
Jan 12, 2011
✟7,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was taking a shower and I heard a voice taunting me and I don't know why it happend. The tv wasn't on so I don't know what it could be. I cried so hard my eyes were swollen this morning. Please pray with me. I'm on meds and I know they can have weird side effects but I don't think it's the meds because I've never had problems with these meds before. Please pray with me and about this confusion. thanks

Psalm 126:5 "Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy."

Luke 10:17 "The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

Luke 10:18 "He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."

Luke 10:19 "I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you."

Luke 10:20 "However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

Anything and everything that concerns you, you can speak against it in the name of Jesus

Joshua 1:5 "No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Upvote 0

plumsink

Friend
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas
Visit site
✟10,777.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If this continues, you should see a doctor immediately. Auditory hallucinations can be a symptom of a very serious problem. This is especially true if you are around 15-25 years old, since some serious mental illnesses have their usual onset at this time, and the quicker you and your doctor jump on the problem, the better the outcome.

Praying for you,

Peace

Upvote 0

espo

Apr 29, 2010
✟7,664.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are in my prayers. If this happens again, begin speaking the name of Jesus and claiming that you are HIs. It will help you.In fact, don't wait for it to happen again, start doing this now. And remember, in the Bible God says 365 times, "Don't be afraid." So even though we feel fear, in truth, there is nothing to fear.

A

Excellent advise, as is everyone elses but this is so ... so.... true.

Upvote 0