Aug 17, 2008
Oregon, USA
✟15,159.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just saying that right up front. I have not been here since 2008, so I guess I am sort of new. Really don't wish to debate Mormonism, so lets just keep it to Jesus Christ.

I was Evangelical from 1974 to 2003 and finally left because of all the hate speech about Muslims, Mormons, gays, lesbians ... so like get the plank out of your own ... What ever.

So, I was Muslim for 7 years and then the went Mormon. I still have curiosity about certain scripture and sometimes like to hear it from an EV perspective. So, if someone wants to try to use me to take on Mormons, I can leave.

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just saying that right up front. I have not been here since 2008, so I guess I am sort of new. Really don't wish to debate Mormonism, so lets just keep it to Jesus Christ.

I was Evangelical from 1974 to 2003 and finally left because of all the hate speech about Muslims, Mormons, gays, lesbians ... so like get the plank out of your own ... What ever.

So, I was Muslim for 7 years and then the went Mormon. I still have curiosity about certain scripture and sometimes like to hear it from an EV perspective. So, if someone wants to try to use me to take on Mormons, I can leave.

You are welcome to ask these questions in AAC (Ask a Chaplain). Please read the site rules and the rules of the forum you post in, they have changed since 2008.

Welcome back.

Chaplain Steve

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
welcome-glitter_zps881f16d4.gif

Welcome to CF!

Yello - Night Train - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

raistlinmagic

Mar 6, 2014
✟7,631.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum. I am new here as well. The hate speech thing you talk about is a big problem or has been in the Christian faith over the years and i think that this is all part of the Great Deception to make people hate Christians and that many Christians haven't really studied the words of Jesus Christ to understand that hate comes from the Devil period. Jesus did not teach hate in anyway shape or form. I hope nobody takes offense to what i write here but I write from the heart.. I love you all even if i do not know you, I am a sinner and i do stumble more often then i would like to admit but that is why there is forgiveness.. Anyways sorry for the novel but Welcome.. And God Bless

Upvote 0

Jaelyn Liza

Jesus Lover
Feb 2, 2014
✟8,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome back and no nobody wants you to leave. You are a precious child of God and He loves you unconditionally and so do we. At least I do, hun. Never on earth would I judge you simply for going to a different church! You are a child of God. God bless you more than more.

Upvote 0