• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Yellow Light

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is Jesus mad about my mental illness bowing to the yellow light/cross I cant find anything in the Holy Bible about a yellow light that gives the beast/spirit of the Antichrist.

Did Jesus really destroy my place in Heaven over a scitzphrenia I am so concerned I truly love Jesus people see his love in me.

I am so concerned that Jesus will not rapture me because I bowed to a light out of mental illness unaware that it was Satan.

Is Jesus really mad that I bowed to Satan on accident is he really not going to let me in to heaven for a mental breakdown.

Did I get the mark from my dream or is it a hallucination with this blue light that says beast would Jesus really be mad at a mentally ill person bowing to Satan it doesnt sound like Jesus.

I am truly scared that I cant go to heaven for a mentally ill episode is it really my brain disorder telling a story or is Jesus truly mad that I bowed to a light out of mental illness.

I am just so scared I saw the psychiatrists today and he said Jesus would not forsake someone for mental illness but it feels real the blue light is Jesus mad that I bowed to Satan on accident was that blasphemy?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Is Jesus mad about my mental illness bowing to the yellow light/cross I cant find anything in the Holy Bible about a yellow light that gives the beast/spirit of the Antichrist.

Did Jesus really destroy my place in Heaven over a scitzphrenia I am so concerned I truly love Jesus people see his love in me.

I am so concerned that Jesus will not rapture me because I bowed to a light out of mental illness unaware that it was Satan.

Is Jesus really mad that I bowed to Satan on accident is he really not going to let me in to heaven for a mental breakdown.

Did I get the mark from my dream or is it a hallucination with this blue light that says beast would Jesus really be mad at a mentally ill person bowing to Satan it doesnt sound like Jesus.

I am truly scared that I cant go to heaven for a mentally ill episode is it really my brain disorder telling a story or is Jesus truly mad that I bowed to a light out of mental illness.

I am just so scared I saw the psychiatrists today and he said Jesus would not forsake someone for mental illness but it feels real the blue light is Jesus mad that I bowed to Satan on accident was that blasphemy?
God gets angry with doubt and unbelief, not with hallucinations and dreams. The sooner you accept God's word and the encouragement of His people, the better off you will be. Tell God that you are wrong for doubting. He will forgive you and the sin will be washed away as if it never happened. Lord Jesus said that the Truth will set you free, but you must stand on the truth.Suppose someone was accusing you falsely of a crime. You knew that you could not have committed the crime because you were on the moon at the time of the offence. If you simply said, I could not have done it and stayed on that truth, your accuser would have to give up. He might say that he saw you do the crime in a dream. You would laugh at that, correct?

Now you are a being falsely accused by Satan. The sooner you stand on the truth, confirmed by the Bible and God's people, the sooner Satan will shut up.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God gets angry with doubt and unbelief, not with hallucinations and dreams. The sooner you accept God's word and the encouragement of His people, the better off you will be. Tell God that you are wrong for doubting. He will forgive you and the sin will be washed away as if it never happened. Lord Jesus said that the Truth will set you free, but you must stand on the truth.Suppose someone was accusing you falsely of a crime. You knew that you could not have committed the crime because you were on the moon at the time of the offence. If you simply said, I could not have done it and stayed on that truth, your accuser would have to give up. He might say that he saw you do the crime in a dream. You would laugh at that, correct?

Now you are a being falsely accused by Satan. The sooner you stand on the truth, confirmed by the Bible and God's people, the sooner Satan will shut up.

So Jesus Christ isnt mad that bowed to a light out of mental illness.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Lord Jesus is not mad at you. He came to set people free, not to condemn them.

Upvote 0

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In your spirit, you know Jesus has overcome your sins, and will "never leave you or forsake you". In your mind, I know you are still struggling. I am glad to see you still posting about your struggles.

I encourage you to continue to acknowledge your doubts when you have them. Declare also your confidence that Jesus has overcome, and will take away those doubts. Thank Jesus for overcoming your sins and giving you confidence that He will take away your fears and doubts.

John 11:26 "Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Rom 6:4 We were buried therefore with him through baptism to death, that just like Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also might walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we will also be part of his resurrection;
Rom 6:6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be in bondage to sin.
Rom 6:7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.
Rom 6:8 But if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him;
Rom 6:9 knowing that Christ, being raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no more has dominion over him!
Rom 6:10 For the death that he died, he died to sin one time; but the life that he lives, he lives to God.

May God bless you, and may your mind be transformed by the Holy Spirit who now lives in you.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thanks Aussie

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In your spirit, you know Jesus has overcome your sins, and will "never leave you or forsake you". In your mind, I know you are still struggling. I am glad to see you still posting about your struggles.

I encourage you to continue to acknowledge your doubts when you have them. Declare also your confidence that Jesus has overcome, and will take away those doubts. Thank Jesus for overcoming your sins and giving you confidence that He will take away your fears and doubts.

John 11:26 "Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Rom 6:4 We were buried therefore with him through baptism to death, that just like Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also might walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we will also be part of his resurrection;
Rom 6:6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be in bondage to sin.
Rom 6:7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.
Rom 6:8 But if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him;
Rom 6:9 knowing that Christ, being raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no more has dominion over him!
Rom 6:10 For the death that he died, he died to sin one time; but the life that he lives, he lives to God.

May God bless you, and may your mind be transformed by the Holy Spirit who now lives in you.

Thanks Of the Kingdom the psych doctor today said Jesus will not disown or abandon me for a hallucination so this mark of the beast talking cross stuff isnt reality as it doesnt line up with scriptures it is scitzphrenia Satan isnt my heart. Jesus is!

Upvote 0