LorentzHA

Electric Kool-Aid Girl
Aug 8, 2003
Dallas, Texas
✟3,521.00
Faith
Other Religion
ikester7579 said:
Your mockery of me is not very becomming of you, it just sad. Real sad. Plus I do not know why you use the little girl praying in your avatar. Seems to me you mock God with every post all over this forum and take pleasure in it.

But how you responded tells me the truth of how it felt about what I said. For if it did not hurt or not made you mad, your responce would have been nicer. Nice try though.
I mock God? So you are God? Now you are passing judgement and judging me, my beliefs, my avatar AND what I do and do not take pleasure in??

Upvote 0

ikester7579

Jan 10, 2003
Florida
✟1,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
LorentzHA said:
You really need to see someone about this persecution complex thing you have working.
Yeah, and you need to see someone about your problem with anyone who believes in God. Your just like all the rest. When you have nothing to say, you accuse someone of saying "they are God". If you think I'm God(and show me where I said this), I really think you should go see a shrink. We were surely made in his image, but we can never be like him.:)

Upvote 0

ikester7579

Jan 10, 2003
Florida
✟1,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Upvote 0

ikester7579

Jan 10, 2003
Florida
✟1,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
One more thing, I noticed you put in your sig right after I posted a thread about "what would you die for?" This thing about people not dying for truth? After I made the comment about dying for truth. And to make it not look like your thoughts you found someone who said it the way you'd have like to say it.
"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
Man I did not know I had inspired you so. First with sig and now a thread. What's next?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.