Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my state of Nebraska, that they will make abortion illegal, and the Planned Parenthood in Lincoln will shut down. Lord, hear our prayer.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't plan to watch it live. I may watch it after the fact. But I'm very glad he's throwing his hat into the ring.

Yeah I'm definitely curious what he has to say...

They had technical issues in the start, scaling problems and such Musk said.

But it's not video, just audio in the Twitter-verse...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The field is turning out to be an interesting one, possibly more interesting than 2016. I already have my pick for the primaries but I'll be interested to see how the debates go.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The field is turning out to be an interesting one, possibly more interesting than 2016. I already have my pick for the primaries but I'll be interested to see how the debates go.
same here

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does anyone know about any other places on the planet where the mainstream culture is still relatively conservative?

I'm tired of this modern society being dominated with liberal or leftist opinion in media, entertainment, indoctrinated in the young via our schools, etc. Why can't there be a culture where it's the other way around once?

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Does anyone know about any other places on the planet where the mainstream culture is still relatively conservative?

I'm tired of this modern society being dominated with liberal or leftist opinion in media, entertainment, indoctrinated in the young via our schools, etc. Why can't there be a culture where it's the other way around once?
Maybe check some South-Eastern European countries like the Balkans? By all accounts, they are pretty conservative.

Upvote 0

Sors

Still Love This Movie
Sep 30, 2004
Texas
✟22,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Amarillo, Texas

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Almost any non-English speaking country is relatively conservative compared to the USA.

If you prefer some that are above average conservative, then in the EU for example Poland, Hungary, Malta, some parts of Italy, then many Asian countries, muslim countries...

But do not expect the specific American form of conservatism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why is Satan allowed to have dominion over America forever? We have been in steep moral decline and getting worse every day (not that it is just the US). And within the last decades nothing has been done to stop or slow the takeover and now it is extremely dark. I don't want to start a debate about Satan or the devil, I am just mourning and questioning why has it been allowed to go on this long.

Upvote 0