Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mixed signals which i expected and it is hard to stay in 'friend' mode while telling her she and her ex could get back together. She said she feels at peace when we talk and when i invited her to dinner she suggested baby steps are better and countered the offer with a coffee date. If she only wanted to be friends then baby steps would never fit into the equation. My main fear is unwittingly taking advantage of her during a vulnerable time.

Upvote 0

vatuck

This town needs an enema!
Jul 3, 2004
✟10,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mixed signals which i expected and it is hard to stay in 'friend' mode while telling her she and her ex could get back together. She said she feels at peace when we talk and when i invited her to dinner she suggested baby steps are better and countered the offer with a coffee date. If she only wanted to be friends then baby steps would never fit into the equation. My main fear is unwittingly taking advantage of her during a vulnerable time.

Hmmm. I can understand why you feel that way, but YOU are also vulnerable, because of how you feel about her and your history with her. Only YOU can know what is the right thing for you, though.

BTW, I am making lots of candy for Christmas this year to give away. I just have to resist the temptation to get multiple "samples" of each. ;)

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah iam wide open for cupids arrow to turn into a rusty, lemon pepper soaked barbed wire impalement, that could reach the cosmic depths of my soul. But even a worst case scenario is better than none. As for taking candy samples, you are just providing a valuable service of quality control for the recipients. :)

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

You're also head over heels still in love with her and probably not hiding it one iota.

So again I say: ready to be daddy? Ready to get hitched again?

Yeah iam wide open for cupids arrow to turn into a rusty, lemon pepper soaked barbed wire impalement, that could reach the cosmic depths of my soul. But even a worst case scenario is better than none. As for taking candy samples, you are just providing a valuable service of quality control for the recipients. :)

She's confused and you're absolutely head over heels gaga for her. Man. There are a number of possible resolutions, some of which are positive and some of which involve rusty lemon pepper soaked barbed wire.

Is this a political safehouse for Republicans or a Lonely Hearts Club? Just so I know.

What's the difference? ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Is this a political safehouse for Republicans or a Lonely Hearts Club? Just so I know.

I don't really want to stop the show
But I thought that you might like to know
That the Ron Pauls going to sing a song
And he wants you all to sing along

Ron Paul

What would you think if I sang out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me
Oh, I get by with a little help from my MoveOn.org friends
Mmm, I get by with a little help from my White Supremacist friends
Mmm, gonna try with a little help from my George Soros friend

Upvote 0

vatuck

Jul 3, 2004
✟10,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah iam wide open for cupids arrow to turn into a rusty, lemon pepper soaked barbed wire impalement, that could reach the cosmic depths of my soul. But even a worst case scenario is better than none.

As for taking candy samples, you are just providing a valuable service of quality control for the recipients. :)

I just l love your way of describing things. ^_^ So........poetic....... Yea, that's it.

Well, the problem with doing quality control is that it goes straight to my very recently reduced derriere. ;) All I have to do is think about chocolate and my butt swells up two sizes.

Reactions: scraparcs
Upvote 0

vatuck

Jul 3, 2004
✟10,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't really want to stop the show
But I thought that you might like to know
That the Ron Pauls going to sing a song
And he wants you all to sing along

Ron Paul

What would you think if I sang out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me
Oh, I get by with a little help from my MoveOn.org friends
Mmm, I get by with a little help from my White Supremacist friends
Mmm, gonna try with a little help from my George Soros friend

:eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

vatuck

Jul 3, 2004
✟10,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What if they invented chocolate that reduced the derrierre? That would be a great money maker? :) And thanks for the kind words
Yea, but it would probably taste like crap. Have you ever noticed that the chocolate in protein bars or similar things (healthy things) tastes like ex-lax? Blech.

Upvote 0

Conspiracy Theory

I'm your huckleberry.
Nov 12, 2003
In a s00per sekret nukular bunkar!111!one!!!
✟14,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Yea, but it would probably taste like crap. Have you ever noticed that the chocolate in protein bars or similar things (healthy things) tastes like ex-lax? Blech.

Cardboard?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.