hat lady

Oct 12, 2004
USA
✟7,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus have mercy on Arafat, let his eyes be open and see you as you really are.
Let him accept you as his Lord and Savior. Minister to his family, give them peace and comfort. Let Arafat's people turn to you and let Israel realize that Jesus has come. Let Israel and the Palestina's come together in forgive one another, love each other, and live together in harmony.

We as Christians need to continue to pray for peace in Israel and that God's will prevail.

Reactions: Bradford
Upvote 0

aimejl

Jan 22, 2004
Owensboro, KY
✟2,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
hat lady said:
Lord Jesus have mercy on Arafat, let his eyes be open and see you as you really are.
Let him accept you as his Lord and Savior. Minister to his family, give them peace and comfort. Let Arafat's people turn to you and let Israel realize that Jesus has come. Let Israel and the Palestina's come together in forgive one another, love each other, and live together in harmony.

We as Christians need to continue to pray for peace in Israel and that God's will prevail.
AMEN

Upvote 0

Bradford

Fool on the Hill
May 5, 2004
✟29,708.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
hat lady said:

AMen, Alleluia. Lord, let thy will be done.

Upvote 0

aReformedPatriot

Ron Paul for President!
Oct 30, 2004
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
hat lady said:

Amen.

Lord help Israel should be he burried on the temple mount as he desires.

Upvote 0

Sycophant

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
Mar 11, 2004
Auckland
✟13,070.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If he is to die, how about Lord help the Palestinian and Israeli people use this opportunity to cease their endless hatred of each other and reaffirm their mutual commitment to peace. And lord help the Palestinian people find a replacement that can unite the Palestinians and work with the Israelis to find peace in the region.

It certainly isn't just Israel than needs the help.

Upvote 0

aReformedPatriot

Ron Paul for President!
Oct 30, 2004
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Sycophant said:
If he is to die, how about Lord help the Palestinian and Israeli people use this opportunity to cease their endless hatred of each other and reaffirm their mutual commitment to peace. And lord help the Palestinian people find a replacement that can unite the Palestinians and work with the Israelis to find peace in the region.

All worthy of prayer! :amen:

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hat lady said:

:amen:

Upvote 0

crimedog

Jul 13, 2004
Sequim, Washington
✟15,511.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:prayer: I pray that Mr. Arafat will be healed, if that is God's will. I pray that if his death does come, that it will not be used as an opportunity for violence and revenge, but instead as an opportunity to lay down arms on both sides and seek a true and lasting peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
crimedog said:
:prayer: I pray that Mr. Arafat will be healed, if that is God's will. I pray that if his death does come, that it will not be used as an opportunity for violence and revenge, but instead as an opportunity to lay down arms on both sides and seek a true and lasting peace.
Amen to that as well! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Doctrine1st

Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
Sycophant said:

I agree. The war of terror is just lip service until this situation is addressed and settled.

"The Palestinian issue remains, after 56 years, the only grievance against the West that all Islamic radicals share. Saddam Hussein and the Ayatollahs ruling Iran do not agree on much. But they agree on Palestine. That is why, in his latest message, Osama Bin Laden cited the Palestinian issue as justification for his career in terror. He knows that in Falujah and Najaf – as throughout the Muslim world – the Palestinian issue remains his most effective anti-American recruitment tool."

http://www.ipforum.org/display.cfm?id=6&Sub=15

If, may he rest in peace, Arafat is dead, there is quick need to try to fix this situation before a Palestine replacement is picked in the same manner Sharon was picked; to use the sledge hammer.

Upvote 0

crimedog

Jul 13, 2004
Sequim, Washington
✟15,511.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Doctrine1st said:
I agree. The war of terror is just lip service until this situation is addressed and settled.

"The Palestinian issue remains, after 56 years, the only grievance against the West that all Islamic radicals share. Saddam Hussein and the Ayatollahs ruling Iran do not agree on much. But they agree on Palestine. That is why, in his latest message, Osama Bin Laden cited the Palestinian issue as justification for his career in terror. He knows that in Falujah and Najaf – as throughout the Muslim world – the Palestinian issue remains his most effective anti-American recruitment tool."

http://www.ipforum.org/display.cfm?id=6&Sub=15

If, may he rest in peace, Arafat is dead, there is quick need to try to fix this situation before a Palestine replacement is picked in the same manner Sharon was picked; to use the sledge hammer.
No sledge hammers unless they are used to beat swords into plowshares and spears into pruning hooks!

Upvote 0

abbey

Nov 5, 2004
Atlanta
✟165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I heard today on MSNBC Palestinians will demand Arafat be buried in Jeruselum. Arafat spent 40 years of his life killing Jewish women and children so I don't think that will happen. Israel is preparing for riots. Arafat is soon to meet the most important Jew of all...God's Son.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
abbey said:
I heard today on MSNBC Palestinians will demand Arafat be buried in Jeruselum. Arafat spent 40 years of his life killing Jewish women and children so I don't think that will happen. Israel is preparing for riots. Arafat is soon to meet the most important Jew of all...God's Son.
I don't know if it's true or not but I think I read somewhere that he wanted to be buried on the Temple Mount.

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
abbey said:
I think that as a gesture of good faith in their commitment to peace the Isrealis should allow Arafat to be buried in Jeruselum.

I have been on the fence as to whether Arafat's passing will be a good thing or bad thing. For the first time peace is possible. Would his passing help or hinder that effort? While Arafat is a nutcase, he is a known nutcase. The power vacuum his death could cause among Palestinians could push peace back decades. I really think we're just going to have to hope for the best.

Upvote 0

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
The Lord's Envoy said:
Amen.

Lord help Israel should be he burried on the temple mount as he desires.

...that "Arafat isn't brain dead !" - (someone called that out of a window & a guy thought the miracle he'd prayed for - so maNY DECADES - HAD OCCURRED!!)

Any other prophets feel a block when they come to pray for Arafat's health?

World news review, in the early hours, cited how many times, when rulers had died without having named a successor, the news had been withheld till succession sorted out

Several Russian premiers, inc Andropov & (I think!) - Brezhnev & Stalin - were listed: it was a long list of leaders thru history, so it's easy to confuse the many "-ovs" who'd popped off unannunced

Friends will tell you that, within 2/3 days of Holly & Jessica's kidnap, God told me that they were already dead

There's also the sad aspect that, as with Pharoah hardening his heart until God - in turn - hardened it finally, I have a very strong sense that God has immediately brought to mind the verses that say how "God knows how to reserve the wicked for judgment" & how "The Spirit of God will not always wrestle with a man"

All I could do is hold out my hand, whenever his face is on TV news, & pray/prophecy in tongues

The overwhelming impression is that Arafat's occult practices have been so deep, dark & his soul so unrepentant that, as with Pharoah, God has confirmed his own hardening of heart & says, "Don't even pray for such a one"

Sad

1 very exciting Bible prophecy is that 1 day, Israel, Egypt & Assyria - (which inc modern Iraq, yes?) - will together be a blessing for the world!

It's almost certainly to be in the post-Armageddon Millenial reign of Christ from Jerusalem as His capital

If I recall right, it's somewhere in Isaiah, near the prophecy about the Lord making a highway thru the desert - making a way where there is no way!!!

Arab/Al Qaeda readers - inc Sheik Bin Laden & Dr Zarkawi - God loves you so passionately that He entered this world as Jesus, died & rose again for you, & wants to live in your hearts, by His Holy Spirit :cool:

Will you ask Jesus to forgive all your sins & make His home in your heart, as in John 3, Romans 3, etc? :thumbsup:

See www.BibleGateway.org

God bless all who sincerely turn to the 1-&-only Saviour of souls! :amen:

OOPS: I forgot to answer that quote above

The Bible says that Messiah enters His capital city - Jerusalem - thru the East Gate of His temple

That means that the blasphemous "abomination that causes desolation" - built by the 1 who "stops the daily sacrifices" - will be demolished & the sacred Temple re-built on its rightful site

If any losers out there wannabe winners, "Now is the acceptable time: behold, now is the day of salvation"

"Today, if you hear God's voice, don't harden your heart"

Ian :wave:

Upvote 0