Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yahshua sits at the right hand side of God on the throne of God with God and receiving praise as God for he is worthy ... he is more than a man .. he is the son of God having authority and power and glory and wealth and strength honor and as God, he sits in judgement with God ...can there be any doubt?​

John 8:16

But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me.

John 8:50

I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.

John 12:47

“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

God Our Heavenly Father is the judge, but if Yahshua should judge, he does so in accordance with God’s will.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 8:16

But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me.

John 8:50

I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.

John 12:47

“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

God Our Heavenly Father is the judge, but if Yahshua should judge, he does so in accordance with God’s will.

I was referring to revelation 5 when Yahshua takes the book and is praised and worship and begins to open the seals as part of the beginnings of judgement and the earth recognize it to be the wrath of the lamb and the day of the lord

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was referring to revelation 5 when Yahshua takes the book and is praised and worship and begins to open the seals as part of the beginnings of judgement and the earth recognize it to be the wrath of the lamb and the day of the lord
"Day of (the Lord" is Yahwah.)

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you friend, will see if I can find it. Meanwhile, can you post Rev 12v 14 for me, please. I'm interested in; " But the woman WAS given ETC. Could that WAS be previous perhaps, or only when satan was cast down. Any notes there... please.
If you don't mind, I would rather answer you in a PM rather than derail this thread further (unless you would rather start a new thread).

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yahshua sits at the right hand side of God on the throne of God with God and receiving praise as God for he is worthy ... he is more than a man .. he is the son of God having authority and power and glory and wealth and strength honor and as God, he sits in judgement with God ...can there be any doubt?​
Two gods sitting side by side that are two separate persons = polytheism. You have no Scriptural grounds to say they comprise "one God". Yeshua is definitely the SON of God and worthy of all YHWH has given him, but he is not the only true God/Elohim. That title belongs to one being, our Heavenly Father, Almighty YHWH.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Two gods sitting side by side that are two separate persons = polytheism. You have no Scriptural grounds to say they comprise "one God". Yeshua is definitely the SON of God and worthy of all YHWH has given him, but he is not the only true God/Elohim. That title belongs to one being, our Heavenly Father, Almighty YHWH.
God the Father has given all things to Yeshua, so who are you to say who God says is God. There is a reason for all that God does and He cannot lie. He gives as He see's fit and just because you see a worldly need for their to be a top dog, doesn't mean that is how the Godhead works or that any selfishness exists in God at all.

• Agree
Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
That is NOT what he said. He said, "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad." He was referring to Abraham seeing Messiah's day through the eyes of faith. Hebrews 11:13 says, "These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth." He saw Yeshua's day by faith.

Nor did he say he saw Abraham as the Jews misunderstood.

Neither Greek verb is in the perfect tense (past tense). "Was" is in the aorist tense and "am" is in the present tense. Let's look a little closer at "was." Concerning the aorist tense, A Manual Grammar of the Greek New Testament by Dana and Mantey says, "It has time relations only in the indicative, where it is past and hence augmented." The verb ginomai (was) is in the infinitive, not the indicative. Therefore it should not be translated in the past tense. This same reference says of the infinitive, "The aorist infinitive denotes that which is eventual or particular, ..." Abraham will eventually resurrect which is why the Greek uses the aorist infinitive. The meaning is, "Before Abraham comes to be" not "Before Abraham was (or existed)."

I just thought of something: I remember hearing there was no punctuation in the Bible books. And God introduced himself to Moses as "I AM". Couldn't it be that Jesus was saying "Before Abraham was I AM", without the comma, as in "Before Abraham was God"?

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

We will see ... peace

Personally I believe every knee will bow before him and confess Yahshua is Yahwah

Yahwah did not duplicate himself which means Yahshua always was and is and is to come

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My God My God

Psalm 22:1
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Foot note: Matthew 27:46 Some manuscripts Eloi, Eloi

Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

• Agree
Reactions: gadar perets
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My God My God

Psalm 22:1
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Foot note: Matthew 27:46 Some manuscripts Eloi, Eloi

Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

In the sense of his humanity....

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I disagree. I know MJs like to call Yeshua the living Torah, but we don't find that in Scripture. "The word was made flesh" means the Father spoke His Son into existence. It is not Torah that is personified as wisdom in Proverbs 8, but wisdom that is personified as a person.

Im sorry but we will have to agree to disagree.....

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
But John speaks of the Torah as being alive living everlasting eternal with god and is god that can only be a reference to him being a real person

Yahshua himself testifies he is the bread from heaven and that he is from heaven John 3:13

I believe these verses speak of Yahshua the living Torah who is God ... yeah I still hold to the trinity:)

You do realize that observant Jews have ALWAYS viewed the Torah as bread from heaven right? :)

• Informative
Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God the Father has given all things to Yeshua, so who are you to say who God says is God. There is a reason for all that God does and He cannot lie. He gives as He see's fit and just because you see a worldly need for their to be a top dog, doesn't mean that is how the Godhead works or that any selfishness exists in God at all.
Yeshua said his Father is the "top dog" (using your vernacular) (John 17:3). He told us EXACTLY how the "Godhead" works. You just refuse to hear the words of your Savior (the primary person who knew the truth about who he is and who is Father is). The Apostle Paul also told us how the "Godhead" works.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Messiah; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Messiah is God.​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just thought of something: I remember hearing there was no punctuation in the Bible books. And God introduced himself to Moses as "I AM". Couldn't it be that Jesus was saying "Before Abraham was I AM", without the comma, as in "Before Abraham was God"?
??? :scratch:

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yahwah did not duplicate himself which means Yahshua always was and is and is to come
Revelation 4 gives us a vision of the one who sits on the throne and created all things. He is called the one "which was, and is, and is to come".

Rev 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Rev 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Rev 4:9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
Rev 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation 5 reveals the FACT that the one who sits on the throne and who is the one "which was, and is, and is to come" that created all things IS NOT THE SON.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb (the SON) as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he (the SON) came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne (the creator, which was, and is, and is to come).

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do realize that observant Jews have ALWAYS viewed the Torah as bread from heaven right? :)

I guess so symbolically yes ...but bread from heaven was manna which was an actual food from heaven... and it came from heaven and the children of Israel ate of it.... Yahshua described himself as manna from heaven .... and that would prove he was technically not created at birth ... he was from heaven like manna was from heaven

And he knew the father because he was with the father from the beginning as a person as a being of the godhead

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In the sense of his humanity....
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
This was spoken by Yeshua AFTER being resurrected, glorified, and ascended into heaven. He was no longer in his "humanity". He will always be subject to Almighty YHWH and Almighty YHWH will ALWAYS be Yeshua's God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Revelation 4 gives us a vision of the one who sits on the throne and created all things. He is called the one "which was, and is, and is to come".

Rev 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Rev 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Rev 4:9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
Rev 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation 5 reveals the FACT that the one who sits on the throne and who is the one "which was, and is, and is to come" that created all things IS NOT THE SON.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb (the SON) as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he (the SON) came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne (the creator, which was, and is, and is to come).

So are you saying that Yeshua is not G-d? That he never received worship nor should he be worshiped?

Upvote 0